FINALLY! It's Official! I've Booked my Bbl! :) - Miami, FL

OMG I've always wanted to get my butt done!...

OMG I've always wanted to get my butt done! Ive bin blessed with ginetics that doesn't allow my butt to change with diet and excercise, so the rest of my body would be changing except my flat butt! I have a lil bump but its not full and round!

So i've bin looking into the bbl for a couple years now, and I got to the point where I needed to just go ahead with it or leave it alone. Soooo I consulted with a few surgeons and from recommondations from all the ladies on here I knew exactly what to look for in the doctor. So I am super excited and nervous and hope that my results are everything I wanted! :) Ill keep u all posted on everything I go thru and give the before and after show!

Eeeee! am getting excited/nervous!!! 2 weeks away...

eeeee! am getting excited/nervous!!! 2 weeks away from my bbl! yay!

Hey girls, so its day 4 after surgery.... i posted...

Hey girls, so its day 4 after surgery.... i posted some pics for u guys to check out. Im still soooo swollen, so much fluid is under my skin right now still so my full shape isnt in place yet, but they say it takes up to 6 months for the full result to show.

when i first woke up from surgery that was like death! lol and that night was really brutal... i definately underestimated it all even tho i felt i was super prepared. the next day was rough as well. its super hard to get comfortable because ur so sore and muscles are so stiff.... but eaach day is better. its day 4 tday, and im feelin sooo much better.... am eating and walkin around, checkin myself out every 10 mins.. lol my bf is super freaked at the shape and difference so far. i am def happy with the results. i kno that they will be changing within the next few weeks but am sure itll still be great results. :)i can already tell with sweaters and stuff i wear how differently they fit, with my new slimmer waist. i love my new curves!

Hey guys, Ive had a few requests for updates so...

Hey guys, Ive had a few requests for updates so here it goes! Im almost at week 6.. 4 days away, and im kinda 50/50 with my results. i definately see a difference for sure, but its not as dramatic as i was hoping for. The doc said that at week 4/5 the results are permanent, in the sense that all the fat that will survivie/die is complete. So i better not lose anymore volume. i really like the shape and contour that the doc gave me,, thats prolly my fav part. however, i want more volume and projection in my butt still.

i find that when i wear the compression garment i get the exact volume and projection that i want, but without it, but butt isn't as good. and i really dont wanna be wearin a garment the rest of my time just to get the butt i want, so i might go in or contact my doc to see if i can get a touch up. geesh, i really dont wanna hafto go thru this all again but i also wanna be 100% happy with everything!

the other nice part is that my butt definately feels very natural, and looks really natural! so thats good, it was sooooo hard at first, but now its soft and giggly lol! neways here are a couple of pics for u guys at week 6... once again, as requested. :)

and p.s. i am happy that i did this tho!! im not totally disappointed. it may also be that ive gotten used to my new butt, so maybe the novalty of it all has jus worn off a lil too.... but i swear that garment makes it look goooooood! i want it like that all the time, without the garment!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

dr. salama and his staff are very good. they are very aware of everything that you're goin thru. dr. salama does very good work! am very pleased with everything so far!!!

Hey what was ur full total girly u look amazing
looks great! how is everything?
you look amazing!!! how is everything still?
I hot my lipo on my abs comes out as good as yours. HOT!!
look hot!
Agree lookin great
Hey! I LOVEEEE your results. I have just become a member for this site because I'm going to do a BBL with breast augmentation and Im pretty sure I am going to go with Dr. Salama. Did you travel to him or were already in Florida?
you look amazing
You look great! How did you cope w/ not sitting? Do you have any helpful tips to share? Going for lipo & BBL Monday. Yayyy!!!
Can u post enforce pics please
Before*
How much did u weigh pre-op? And what is your height?
I agree with Tamika
Please post a pic off you currently! I would love to see if it has remained this beautiful!
WOW you look amazing!!!
Your results look great. I was considering Dr. Jimerson in GA but his price is about $9000. I am now considering Dr. Salama... you look amazing! Thanks for posting
ya! me too pls keep posting
I have to say, I think it looks great! it has that projection, and its phat. I would love to see your before pics too for comparison.
Im thinking about going to this Doc . I will be flying in also. Sorry If I missed this part but did you go alone and if so how was the recovery with you staying in a hotel alone ?
I think you look fantastic and you sure have a lot of projection! I don't know what it looked like before (maybe you should post a pic of you before so we can see the transformation) but it looks very good girl and defined. I paid double and don't have the projection you have or definition ... Mind you I didn't use the same doc. How are you looking now?! It's been a while. Post pics please :)
I just love your outcome dr,salama did a great job. My surgery is schedule for. Dec 16 am very nervous and excited all together.. Just wanted to know when they toke the drains out if it hurt?
Great results... You look amazing! How was your flight back? I was told they will give me a doctor's note for my 2.5 hr flight back. Were you able to stand some or move around during your flight? Also, did the dr do fg to your hip areas or did you already have nice curvy hips?
Love your outcome your body and bootay loookkk GREAT! Am happy cause now I know I made a good decision in choosing Dr. Salama... Did you get the message?, did the drains hurt when they take them out?
Hey jlynn2011, you look so freaking awesome!!! It looks so perfect, I don't understand why you said you want more projection. I think the shape & contour now is the right size for you body, otherwise it will be too huge & will not be proportion to your upper body. I'm so happy for you & jealous too. I had my BBL w/ Dr. Salama postponed to Nov.28 & I will request him to make my butt shape like yours. Your butt is my "wish butt", lol. I love how he defined the crease below your butt, made your stomach so flat & no more love handles. I hope mine comes close to your perfectly shaped butt. I'm 5'3 &1/2" & 132 pounds. I was only 120 pounds 2 months ago & I intentionally gained weight so he has enough fat to pull from me. I will try to post my blog & before photos this weekend.
Can u post some pre-surgery pics?