Extremely Satisfied - Miami, FL

I had a BBL w/ lipo and fat transfer done in...

I had a BBL w/ lipo and fat transfer done in Miami, on the 21st of September. I got the procedure done because I couldn't lose the fat around my tummy area after giving birth. I hated my shape, and my butt was non-existent.

Everything is good. It was painful at first, but worth it. I had my full abdomen, inner thighs, upper and lower back, flanks, and banana rolls lipo'd. I don't have any earlier pictures, but they are supposed to send them to me.

I am only a week out, everything is still swole.

I cant tell you how you feel about your body but I deff see a difference!! How many ccs did you ask for initially? Im not sure how many i should tell him but i want somethin similar to lola luv monroe or whatever she calls herself thesedays lol
Lola looks fake. And I think she has implants.
She could be fake, i wouldnt put it past her or most models but her body type is similar to mine. I deff dont want implants tho

Weds. Made 3 weeks post op. I am still measuring...

Weds. Made 3 weeks post op. I am still measuring in at 42 1/2 inches in the hip and butt area. My lower back area and midsection is still swollen and hard. My butt fits me. I started back working out, but I haven't been consistent. Good luck everyone
you look amazing!!!
Thanks for the review! I love salzhauers work. would love to see more pics
U look good!! Any more pics?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love my Dr. and his staff. I was late for everything and they accomodated me without any issues. A lot of ppl say negative things about his staff, I even thought negatively of them myself at first, but they are all extremely helpful and professional. Dr.S helped me decide what amount of fat should be transferred, he also made me feel extremely comfortable will he examined me. The price was great for the service provided to me.