Extremely Satisfied - Miami, FL

I had a BBL w/ lipo and fat transfer done in...

I had a BBL w/ lipo and fat transfer done in Miami, on the 21st of September. I got the procedure done because I couldn't lose the fat around my tummy area after giving birth. I hated my shape, and my butt was non-existent.

Everything is good. It was painful at first, but worth it. I had my full abdomen, inner thighs, upper and lower back, flanks, and banana rolls lipo'd. I don't have any earlier pictures, but they are supposed to send them to me.

I am only a week out, everything is still swole.

Weds. Made 3 weeks post op. I am still measuring...

Weds. Made 3 weeks post op. I am still measuring in at 42 1/2 inches in the hip and butt area. My lower back area and midsection is still swollen and hard. My butt fits me. I started back working out, but I haven't been consistent. Good luck everyone
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love my Dr. and his staff. I was late for everything and they accomodated me without any issues. A lot of ppl say negative things about his staff, I even thought negatively of them myself at first, but they are all extremely helpful and professional. Dr.S helped me decide what amount of fat should be transferred, he also made me feel extremely comfortable will he examined me. The price was great for the service provided to me.

U look good!! Any more pics?
Hey just wanted to know if you ever got a chance to take those other pics. I am having my surgery with Dr. S on Tuesday and I am starting to get nervous because I have been seeing mixed reviews about him. I hope and pray that I get the results that I want.
Hi,

How are you coming along? I would like to see your updated pics since I'm having the sx soon. If I pm you my email, could you send them?
hows that recovery coming along evaddiva!
I chose Dr. Pantoja(yes he's in TJ) because he is known for doing more aggressive and amazing lipo to create a great silhouette, as opposed to big ole booties, which is what I wanted. His aftercare is great and overall he is a caring doc that puts safety first. I paid $3500 and that was for lipo of as many areas as you want with the f/g. I got my entire back and abdomen lipo'd as well as arms and inner thighs.
He put 900ccs in me so he does do big butts if that's what you are looking for. I wasn't.
I want more like 1200 Ccs does he do that and hips?
I think you look awesome can't wait to see more pics. I'm debating between your doctor or a dr. In baltimore to do my bbl. I must say with results like yours and other prior clients of Dr.S who keep posting awesome result pics like these it's gonna sway my vote.A question that I have that none has asked on any of these forms is how dose the bbl feel to touch ,like for you and others that may touch you.
Hey which Dr. are you considering in MD, is it Markmann?
Yeap!
His result are amaaaaaaazing!! But his prices arent lol
Patience you said you increase in volume? OMG I hope not. I went to Dr. Pantoja and asked for him not to make it big and it's ridiculously big. I'm praying for some reabsorption. I'm only one day post-op so hopefully it's alot of swelling as well. And is it normal to have a shelf at first cuz I certainly didn't ask for one.
I did reasorp a little ( like 20%) around week 3 but once the "shelf" drops it will look a lot more naturally! But yes I did increase in volume, projection and it's very nicely shaped now and not so high!
Patience, how much did you pay for Dr. Salz and how many cc's did you ask for? Do you have any pics? I would love to see, this is going to be my Dr.

Stacey P, what made you choose Pantoja and how much did you pay? He's in TJ right?
I used Dr. Salzhauer too and intially I had the same feelings of being "not completely satisfied" w/ the size of my butt; however, I am 8 weeks post-op and I have to say I AM so much more satisfied w/ my results. I read a lady name " ladybugg" post on here and her review really encouraged me. Overtime u will increase in volume and shape of your buttocks. Maintain a healthy diet w/ lots of h2o and also follow his orders w/ sitting and I feel you'll appreciate his work a lot more. I wish someone would've told me this so I just wanted to share it w/ u. Also ur post on surgical garments w/ webite address was really helpful. I ordered a thong compression garment that I love. Hope this helps u! Take care-
How are you? How is your healing coming along? Where you able to maintain most of the grafted fat?
I cant tell you how you feel about your body but I deff see a difference!! How many ccs did you ask for initially? Im not sure how many i should tell him but i want somethin similar to lola luv monroe or whatever she calls herself thesedays lol
Lola looks fake. And I think she has implants.
She could be fake, i wouldnt put it past her or most models but her body type is similar to mine. I deff dont want implants tho
I am not on here to complain, but I loved my butt when it was swole, or when i have on my garment. As of right now, I feel like i didn't ask for enough cc's... I refuse to do a round two. The lipo was amazing, I am teeny tiny. Maybe I am tripping on my butt size, because I am still super swole in my lower back area. IDK how much has reabsorbed, but i have a cute butt and my measurement in my hip and butt area is still a 42, I should've went bigger. Dr. S is an amazing doctor, but go bigger than you want to be satisfied.
oh my gosh you look good!! my initial choice was dr. s then i started thinking about dr. c after the quote i got. but i noticed some girls were going back for second rounds O_O and that led me back to dr. s who i think has lasting results plus i live in florida so i wouldnt have to travel to mexico. wjat made you choose dr. s??
I think you look great edavdiva. Can't wait to see your new pics.
corrections: Ms. Evadiva..sorry for the misspell
Hey Eva... safe travels hon. Are you headed back home or are you on your loooong flight? I something that I think will help u with that one. Email me when you get a chance and I will send it to you. Talk to you soon.
"bubbles" can be found on page 3 or 4 of this forum i believe, under Flo66, i think, if not, its flo## and some number following...she has placed her account as private on MMH. so here is the only place you will find her pics.