My 2011 Upgrade - Miami, FL

On, Feb 28, 2011 I had a lower body lift and a...

On, Feb 28, 2011 I had a lower body lift and a breast lift with implants.My implants are a full C small D.Everything was worth it and painful. I followed everything the doctor told me to a T.

What to expect:
at the hospital expect to walk the first day, and to be in alot of pain.I fought with my nurse because I didn't want to sit in a chair (I was in alot of pain and was scared to tear). Your going to have 4 tubes (each doctor will place them where he/she believes what is best for you) u will not eat the 1st day and the next day you will only have a liquid diet and before you could leave the hospital you must pee and it sounds easy but it's not trust me.

The 1st week your going to be in bandages and your gonna need alot of help and need someone there to help you. oh the best thing I could of done was rent a recliner chair that helps you get up. its called the cambi 3 best thing that was ever made I got mines from Rent a Center for 120 a month. Also ur going to need to record your drains.

The 2nd week is pretty much the same except for you could finally take a shower and see your body. Oh helpful tips when showering by a belt with holes buy bobby pins and pin them around the belt so that you or ur helper pull them or fall out of ur hand and hang.(it happened and it is painfull)

My 3rd week is pretty much the same except for I still can't massage my boobs because they still hurt. I am driving like an old person. I am back to work part time I sit at a chair and have a computer in front of me its what I do at home.

I have a few helpful tips on griddles. I bought only one griddle instead of 2 like every person makes you before surgery. Reason 1: will be too big once everything goes down. 2: you may not like the griddle and find one out there better.3 (this was my case) my griddle was to rough for my skin, I needed to wear a tanktop under the griddle because I had a bad rash. I went out and bought another one that is great brand Vedette is the best.

In Ref to food: you would be able to eat everything but stay away from salty food it will make u into a balloon.

also when setting a date for surgery make sure you just got over your period because I did not figure that out until after and felt worst and I look like a balloon and I felt worst then ever.

hope my story has helped and gaved you a little idea into what will happened. i will update in a few days.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B has made my journey the best possible. After surgery he made a house call that made my life a whole lot easier and I live an 1 hour away from his office. He removed the bandages and gaved me helpful hints on how to shower. His office staff is excellent the girls there are understanding,very professional and helpful. If I had a question or concerns I would have them answered by the doctor or the on call nurse within an hour. The doctor and his staff has made this process smooth. I would recommened him to everyone who wants surgery. Also his work is beautiful and so far I am happy with the results so far.

Great info thank you I am having surgery in June.
Thank you for all the info. My surgery is day after tomorrow and I am scared to death. I just had my arms done 2 weeks ago and the pain and inability to sleep have got me thinking what the hell am I doing. I am also do for my period. I think I will only be in the hospital one night. I would rather be home. Any new insist you have to share?
Well, the best you can do is stay in the hospitial as many days as possible. Trust me you will be scared you are going to rip open and if anything does go wrong it is best that it happenes in the hospital. For your period it is kinda late to help you on. I took the depo shot and from that shot I do not get my period but I gain weight from not having my period. But I worked out as best as possible to keep my weight really normal and ideal. I hope you take the pain killers because that will be the only way you will be able to sleep. Don't try to prove that you are tough you are already tough but having this surgery knowing all of the risk. Take vitamin e so that the healing process is alot easier. Also keep in mind stay strong,stay positive and remember when everything is all said in done you will look hot HAHAHA. Best wishes and keep me posted.
Griddle???? Are you frying something up????