Superior Attention to Detail and Ones Natural Beauty - Miami Beach, FL

Enhance features. Being a working model I...

Enhance features. Being a working model I have always been content with my face and considered myself above average, yet I had always felt my beauty could be better showcased and Dr. Maercks did just that. The injectable process was quick and pain free and the results were absolutely stunning.

My face is now more symmetrical, my lips have a beautiful natural fullness to them and my cheek and jaw line are now highlighted. Everything looks naturally beautiful and enhances my features. Flawless!

Looking back at my before and after photos and am...

Looking back at my before and after photos and am stunned at the difference! A wonderful improvement that you just can't quite put your finger on. Beautiful, subtle and natural.

My B&A

My before and afters for juvederm ultra plus 13 cc. Dr. Maercks touched on everything from my nose to my jaw to my brow, forehead, lips

new modeling pics post 24 syringes

2013 2nd treatment post 24 cc- I shot two weeks after being treated and this is from that shoot
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thanks to Dr. Maercks and his eye for beauty I now find myself more confident than ever. Thank you Dr. Maercks!