Superior Attention to Detail and Ones Natural Beauty - Miami Beach, FL

Enhance features. Being a working model I...

Enhance features. Being a working model I have always been content with my face and considered myself above average, yet I had always felt my beauty could be better showcased and Dr. Maercks did just that. The injectable process was quick and pain free and the results were absolutely stunning.

My face is now more symmetrical, my lips have a beautiful natural fullness to them and my cheek and jaw line are now highlighted. Everything looks naturally beautiful and enhances my features. Flawless!

Looking back at my before and after photos and am...

Looking back at my before and after photos and am stunned at the difference! A wonderful improvement that you just can't quite put your finger on. Beautiful, subtle and natural.

My B&A

My before and afters for juvederm ultra plus 13 cc. Dr. Maercks touched on everything from my nose to my jaw to my brow, forehead, lips

new modeling pics post 24 syringes

2013 2nd treatment post 24 cc- I shot two weeks after being treated and this is from that shoot
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thanks to Dr. Maercks and his eye for beauty I now find myself more confident than ever. Thank you Dr. Maercks!

Hi Nicole,

Feeling the best you can about your looks is great. I'm glad everything worked out. What made you choose Juvederm over other fillers? We'd love to see pictures!

Thanks,

-Britt

Hey Britt! I just saw this one year later! So sorry. Dr. Maercks explained to me how hyaluronic acid filler and fat are the only safe fillers. He explained that all of the other fillers like sculptura and artefill are all very damaging to ones tissue and made up of things like bone cement and suture material.. which I do not want in my face!! My first fill on 13 syringes lasted me two years before I even thought of having a touch up. I just about a few weeks ago had an additional twenty four syringes to balance out my face and honestly, this is the best I have ever photographed. I have had photographers comment on how symmetrical my face is.. in return boosting my modeling career. I hope this helps! I would love to share photographs to help out other people. Where do I do this? Nikki
FOUND IT!! i will have to add my most recent pics