Excellence at Its BEST! - Miami Beach, FL

Felt insecure about my wrinkles, fine lines and...

Felt insecure about my wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles under my eyes. Wanted to look refreshed and rejuvenated!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Maercks unique blend of skill, experience and training offers patients an unparalleled expertise in plastic surgery.He is extremely caring and devoted to his patients and can certainly make a difference in your life. He truly brings out the natural beauty from within and is a very knowledgeable and talented doctor. During my consultation, and throughout my entire experience, Dr. Maercks was always very open and honest about what he believed would make me look aesthetically more beautiful. He took the time to explain everything to me thoroughly, answering any questions and concerns that I had and enabling me to feel very comfortable. Dr. Maercks prides himself on running an ethical practice and he truly wants to provide the best care for his patients. Dr. Maercks offers unique solutions that cannot be found elsewhere. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for aesthetic improvements of the body.