Great Results, I Look Amazing! - Miami Beach, FL

I found Dr. Tachmes on the internet, called his...

I found Dr. Tachmes on the internet, called his office and spoke to Tina. Since our original conversation the experience has been over and above expectations. I had an office visit with the doctor one month prior to surgery, met with the doctor and his nurse Belkis, both of them were extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and preparing me for the surgery. I had the surgery on May 28, 2013 it has been 4 weeks since and I have lost a total of 4 inches of my waist so far. I also went down from a size 8-10 in pants to a 6 so far. I love everyone in their office and will have my next procedure, my breast lift, in November of this year. I highly recommend them for all of your plastic surgical needs. Thank you Dr. Tachmes, Tina, Belkis and the rest of the stuff. I love you all and you are the best at what you do.

New Life Transformations with Dr. Leonard Tachmes, M.D./P.A.

My experience with Dr. Tachmes started when I began my search for plastic surgeons that perform total body reconstructions after a gastric bypass surgery. I had many consultations in my hometown, Orlando, but was not impressed with any of the doctors here. After about a year of searching and researching for the best doctor and practices, I finally found Dr. Tachmes, he was in Miami almost 300 miles from home, but after talking to Tina, his coordinator, I was so impressed on how she handled our initial phone conversation that I decided to make the trip to Miami and see Dr. Tachmes for a consultation. I met with the doctor, met the entire stuff had a tour of their facilities and after a long awaited journey I felt comfortable enough to go forward with scheduling my 1st out of 3 surgeries to come. I had lost over 150 pounds and needed an abdominoplasty, a breast reconstruction a butt lift. On May 28, 2013, I had the abdominoplasty and was so impressed with the end results, my beautiful new waist line, the aftercare and follow up by Dr. Tachmes and Belkis, his nurse, and the way all my out work paperwork was handled by the doctor, Belkis and Tina that as soon as I recovered from that surgery I scheduled my breast reconstruction on March 28, 2014. It has been 6 weeks since it was done and I absolutely love my new body, my waist line and breast are the perfect size and fit for me. Dr. Tachmes is a perfectionist and his sculpturing techniques are over and above any expectations. His top priority is making you look amazing and of course, a full healthy recovery. I can’t wait to see the final end result after my butt lift; wish will be my 3rd surgery with him. I highly recommend Dr. Tachmes, his practice and his office stuff, every one of them will always be ready to assist you in every way possible making the whole process very smooth, convenient and pleasant. I have also included a video link of my before and after pictures for your review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb9sghaiv10. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions about my procedures and end results. I will be more than happy to share my story with you.  Thank you for the opportunity to help you in your decision process. Believe you will not regret going with Dr. Leonard Tachmes, M.D. He is simply the BEST in surgeon for you.

Welcome to the community.  Wow what a journey you have been on.  You have transformed yourself into a completely new woman and we would love to see more before and after pictures.

I Love the new me!!!

2 months after my implants and I love my new body. Thank you again Dr. Tachmes. You are the very BEST!!!

It's 3 months Post Surgery

I look amazing and never felt more Beautiful and alive.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

The Best Doctor for your Tummy Tuck. I highly recommend him and his office for all your plastic surgical needs.