Natural Beauty - Miami Beach, FL

The older I get, the more I've noticed...

The older I get, the more I've noticed (especially in pictures) that my lips disappear when I smile. I wanted those full lips, but I also wanted them to look natural. I was a little nervous about getting them injected (we've all seen those bad celebrity lips), but after I sat and talked with Dr. Freiman about the procedure my nerves were calmed. My lips now look so natural and full, I couldn't be happier with the results!! Go check out Dr. Freiman and his awesome staff, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

$700 seems kinda steep, but I guess not for miami beach. I go to harmony wellness in coral springs and the nurse practitioner does it, only $550. Love my results, first time doing Perlane, have done restylane many times before but I wanted my lips fuller and I know what you mean when you say you smile and the upper lip disappears. I also get my lip wrinkles injected and botox'd. Hopefully this will last longer than the 4 months I get out of Restylane!

Glad your lips turned out well! I'm guessing this was your first experience with a filler. Is that correct?