My Non-invasive Butt Lift - Miami Beach, FL

For a firmer thigh and buttocks area.

For a firmer thigh and buttocks area.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have supermodel legs now! I recently saw Dr. Maercks for skin tightening of the thighs and buttocks area and I am completely floored by the results! One quick, painless (almost massage like) laser procedure and my legs are firm and my buttocks lifted. Cellulite is diminished if not completely disappeared and the wrinkle between my buttocks and my upper thigh has receded to nearly half its size. I had a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone wanting that added confidence this swimsuit season.

where is this doctor located? i have been looking for a doctor but i have not found any
Are there any other doctors that do MMT that Dr. Maercks created?
MMT is Dr. Maercks own thing.. works wonders honestly
What exactly did you have done? Please share, I would certainly rather try a miraculous laser treatment than go through a horrific surgery and have scars too. Please let me know what type of laser procedure you had so I can see if there is one around Albany,NY. Thank you so much!
I have had a few procedures with Dr. Maercks. He does things very differently from any plastic surgeon I have heard of. He transformed my face with Juvederm, to the point that I can't even believe my pre procedure photos. He gave me a breast augmentation with my own fat that is incredibly beautiful and enhanced my confidence. There is no way anyone would ever know I had a breast augmentation- no scars, no implant. For my legs and thighs and gluteal region he created a lift and beautiful shape that I must admit I admire in the mirror by using what he calls MMT. He has a video on Youtube that is just amazing where he preforms "MMT" on his own body. It really is beyond anything else that I am aware exists for skin tightening and cellulite treatment. He combines like five different technologies in some amazing way. Plastic surgeon for life!
Ok, I will look that up. Thank you so much for the information!
It sounds like she is doing marketing for the guy. I wonder if the results are real.
My results are very real. I am happy I had the procedure.

Hi Nicole, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything worked out so well for you!