Liposuction of My Entire Torso by Dr. Tiller - Miami Beach, FL

About a year ago, I had liposuction of my entire...

About a year ago, I had liposuction of my entire torso with Dr. Tiller at South Beach Cosmetic Surgery For Men in Miami Beach. I didn't realize that it takes a few months to really see the final results, but once I did, I have been very happy. I am not really overweight, but I had fat around my abdomen since I was young. All of the areas are now flat and tight. I just feel better at the beach and with my shirt off. And I can actually see changes in my abs after working on them at the gym. They aren't hidden. My experience was good and I have recommended Dr. Tiller to my friends.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I am honestly able to give and excellent review.

Yes, he most certainly is an A++++ doctor. I love him! He's so detailed, professional and talented-- I honestly could not have had a better doctor. His very caring and really gets excited about your change. His name is Wendell Perry and his office number is (305) 754-0750. The therapies are the post-operatory treatments, which are to drain you, reduce the swelling, shape you, and avoid lumps of any kind. I did 10 so you can plan to be here for at least 10 days after your procedure if you want to do all 10 (I highly recommend it). The therapist's name is Mirian and her number is (954) 471-4330. They have some therapists inside the center, but I wouldn't recommend using them as they really don't have a clue what they're doing and don't drain you either (a big deal breaker for me). Miriam charged me $60 dollars per therapy. The people at the center charged 95 and I still had to go to Miriam afterwards because the lady at the center didn't do anything. I wish you the best of luck with your procedure and I know that if you do it with Dr. Perry, you will be as happy as I am.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for sharing your story!  You definitely live in a part of the country where it is nice to have a good beach body.  I am glad you had such an awesome experience with Dr. Tiller.

Have fun this Summer,

Kate

Hi Jason, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad you've been happy with your outcome. Did you have much of a recovery/downtime period after your procedure?