High Definition Lipo of Arms- AMAZING Results! Im So Happy! Photos to Come Soon! - Miami Beach, FL

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HIGH DEFINITION LIPO OR TO...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HIGH DEFINITION LIPO OR TO BRING OUT SOME DEFINITION ON YOUR BODY- THIS IS THE MAN TO GO TO-- PERIOD!!! My expectations were not just met, they were exceeded....and Im pretty high maintenance!

I did an exhaustive search of plastic surgeons, not just in my city but nationwide, because this is my body- it has to come out perfect the first time! Between all the blogs and reviews and even talking to patients on the phone- it became very clear that Dr Jeffrey LaGrasso is the expert on high definition liposuction/liposculpture. I still met with numerous other plastic surgeons while shopping around, but I ended up going with Dr LaGrasso because not only does he have the reputation for being the best at High Definition Lipo- but I felt incredibly comfortable with him after the initial consult- which was free by the way. A lot of them were very thorough during the initial consults, but what I loved the most about Dr L was he really listened to everything I was looking for and it was clear that he really treats each individual very specific to their body and their needs and what is going to make YOUR particular body look- theres nothing generic or cookie cutter about his approach- its definitely very tailored to your specific body. He has great bedside manner, zero attitude, and really takes the time to hear you out and answer any and all questions- I never felt rushed or like a number. This is a big deal!!

The day of surgery obviously a little scary, but he and his staff are AMAZING at making you feel comfortable. He then takes you to the photo room to take your pre-pictures and to again go over the entire plan with you and he draws his lines all over your body like Picasso to mark everything that we decided together to have done. Again, despite being nervous he really made me excited and put so much attention to every line he drew and the plan to maximize my body- I can honestly say I felt like I was his one and only patient, he was just so focused....you feel very VIP with him. Then its anesthesia time....You gotta ask for Ricky, the one who did my anesthesia, he was a GODSEND, I have terrible veins, it always takes them a bunch of tries to get my IV, but he nailed it on the first time! And I felt great afterwards. Not only did he do an amazing job (I have had plenty of other surgeries to compare to) but his bedside manner is also amazing....and hes HOT! LOL!)

Its important to note- he is just as attentive after the surgery! He does a really thorough follow up the next day, makes sure everything is perfect, and again takes the time to answer all your questions and make sure you understand all the after care, and when you can do what. I have heard many horror stories of people who thought their surgeon was super nice but then once they got your money and the surgery was done, they became a different person-- so not the case. Dr L really cares about his patients- like I said-- this is a HUGE DEAL! Oh, and doing your recovery in beautiful Miami Beach?? Hello!!

Here's the part of the review I think everyone wants to know the most-- the results!! My surgery was a week and a half ago, and I know with any lipo it gets worse before it gets better in terms of seeing the results and seeing definition, but I gotta say, I can already see a huge difference in definition and that's with it still being swollen! The guy is a genious at lipo and at high definition. I will come back to post pre and post pics so you can see- but Im telling you now exactly what I would want to know back when I was shopping for the best surgeon-- this guy is the real thing. If you are thinking about lipo or high definition lipo-- CALL DR LAGRASSO. Period.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I had it done when I got my BBL. I was happy except wished he went up a little higher, as I have pockets of fat above the tricep and he really focuses on the area under that. The tricep area definitely looked amazing though, you could see the cuts from all the working out I had done (but was covered by that fat!) I've been wanting to go back in for a touch up to see if he could go higher. Not sure if that would work or not.
Hi! I had a consult with Dr. Lagrasso a few days ago for vaser lipo of the upper arms. But I can't find any pictures of his work on arms. Would you mind sending me some or posting your before and after results here? I'd really appreciate it.
Congrats!!
Congrats!! Looking forward to pics.