Just Had Liposonix - Miami Beach, FL

Just had Liposonix at Baumann Cosmetic and...

Just had Liposonix at Baumann Cosmetic and Research Institute . Had my flanks and abdomen done. I was given meds and glad for it . Made it bearble. The staff was amazing and I cant wait to see the results . I have been living a healthy style for the past 6 mos and know that this will help me lose those stubborn pounds . Will post in 8 weeks my results .

Its been about 8 weeks and I have lost more than I...

Its been about 8 weeks and I have lost more than I thought I would ! I am now a size 6 and SO happy ! I did bruise , but not badly. Loved not having downtime. Im bikini ready for the beaches in Miami . I recommend this procedure wholeheartedly. Thank You DR Baumann :-)
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

I had done my research and was waiting for Liposonix to finally make it to the US . I was thrilled to find out Dr Baumann had it right here in my own back yard ! The staff was so incredible . I will be changing my Cosmetic Services to Dr Baumann from here on out .

3 weeks was when I started seeing results . My clothes were loose. Now Im over the 4 week hump , lost 4 inches and Im a solid size 6 and could well go into a size 4 now that I am even more motivated to eat healthier.
miamigirl - I did the same at Bauman about 2.5 weeks ago - how long was it before you could see measurable results?

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. I'm glad your procedure went well. Looking forward to reading your updates!

Kirsty