Laser Hair Removal is a Life Changer! - Miami Beach, FL

I've been visiting this office for over a year for...

I've been visiting this office for over a year for Candela Gentle YAG hair removal sessions on my face, armpits, full bikini and half legs. I've done 2 cycles (6 sessions apiece) on my legs/bikini as some areas can be more stubborn depending on the amount of hair, but the results are night and day from when I first started. After just 2-3 sessions, all areas showed marked improvement and I'm VERY happy with the results. The cost I've listed below is a ballpark figure as I started off as a Groupon patient and then decided to invest further. The office frequently has specials so it's best to schedule a consultation to determine a cost and payment plan. For my larger package, I used Care Credit and it was hassle free!
In my opinion, laser hair removal IS worth the investment so I have no regrets at all.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Terry, the laser technician, has a lovely disposition. She always takes her time during our sessions and makes me feel at ease during the procedure. I've never had to wait past my appointment time as she is extremely punctual- a definite plus in my book! Quick to address any issues/questions that I may have, always informs me on in-office specials. I'm so happy with her that I've referred several friends to her. Make an appointment to see her ASAP!

It's great to hear this was worth it to you!

I've had laser hair removal as well. The latest one I tried was a bit uncomfortable, it just felt somewhat hot, but not awful. How was this one? Did you experience much discomfort?

It does feel almost hot AND cold at the same time. It's difficult to describe the feeling because as soon as your brain registers the pain, it's already dissipated and moved onto the next spot. It's as if there is a lag or delay in feeling the discomfort. I didn't find it especially painful (I have a lot of tattoos), but thought it felt the worst on the hands/feet, but even that is manageable as the sessions for those areas are a few zaps at most. My armpits didn't hurt at all. Also, once you've progressed past 2-3 sessions, the locations that have less hair growth will also hurt less. Hope that helps!