Laser Hair Removal is a Life Changer! - Miami Beach, FL

I've been visiting this office for over a year for...

I've been visiting this office for over a year for Candela Gentle YAG hair removal sessions on my face, armpits, full bikini and half legs. I've done 2 cycles (6 sessions apiece) on my legs/bikini as some areas can be more stubborn depending on the amount of hair, but the results are night and day from when I first started. After just 2-3 sessions, all areas showed marked improvement and I'm VERY happy with the results. The cost I've listed below is a ballpark figure as I started off as a Groupon patient and then decided to invest further. The office frequently has specials so it's best to schedule a consultation to determine a cost and payment plan. For my larger package, I used Care Credit and it was hassle free!
In my opinion, laser hair removal IS worth the investment so I have no regrets at all.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Terry, the laser technician, has a lovely disposition. She always takes her time during our sessions and makes me feel at ease during the procedure. I've never had to wait past my appointment time as she is extremely punctual- a definite plus in my book! Quick to address any issues/questions that I may have, always informs me on in-office specials. I'm so happy with her that I've referred several friends to her. Make an appointment to see her ASAP!