Great Laser Techs - Miami Beach, FL

I got a groupon for $99 for six sessions for...

I got a groupon for $99 for six sessions for underarm hair removal. My hair has been stubborn and isn't all gone yet and my tech was extremely flexible with me, giving me extra sessions as she agreed she would like to see more progress. The process is not too bad, a little sting but it's over very quickly. Better than waxing. They are always on time and helpful with appointments.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Be careful of these Groupon's! I own a local (not franchise )laser hair removal company and I truly believe you get what you pay for (as well as the Groupon like deals are putting small local companies out of business). The "extra free sessions" in my opinion are necessary because they did not get the job done right unfortunately. I believe that on any area of the trunk treatment should be spaced about three months apart not 6 to 10 weeks as many facilities recommend Areas on the face should probably be done between 8 to 10 weeks but this is only my opinion, every case is different and results are dependent on your hair cycles, the type of hair (The thicker and darker the better ) the area being treated as well as possible hormonal issues that are causing the excess hair growth. I'm glad you're happy with your results and I'm definitely not trying to be Debbie downer! Laser hair removal can be awesome.
How nice that your tech offered extra sessions to ensure you are satisfied with your results. Keep us posted :)