So Happy! - MIami Beach, FL

I had been treating the lines around my eyes with...

I had been treating the lines around my eyes with Botox and endless high-end eye creams for a few years. I was also noticing how dark and "empty" my under-eyes were becoming with age and lack of sleep! I am always on the go for my job. I had no idea these problems could be addressed with fillers (Juvaderm) until I met Dr. Rian Maercks. I'm so happy with my results! I wish I could tell all of my friends about how amazing and long lasting the results are, I have never been so satisfied!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

How did I find Dr. Maercks? His unbelievable talent! I ran into a dear friend of mine that I hadn't seen in months. She was glowing. She looked well rested, happy, there was something about her that I couldn't put my finger on....I told her over and over how gorgeous she looked. She smiled and told me about her experience with Dr. Maercks. I would have never guessed that she had any sort of cosmetic procedure. She didn't look "done" to me at all. She looked drop dead gorgeous! I knew I wanted the same for myself and I was growing tired of the short lived effects of Botox. I didn't know what else to do. I am too young for a face lift, yet I had lost that youthful fullness to my face. I was spending way too much on over priced face creams that promise results but leave you with nothing but an empty bank account! I met with the Doctor just a few weeks later and had the procedure on the same day as the consultation. HE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! His office staff was also kind and welcoming. One of my favorite parts about my entire experience is the knowledge I have gained by being a patient of Dr. Maercks. He actually cares about helping, he wants his patients to be informed, he has endless amounts of tips and helpful ideas to keep your skin looking fresh and young. My results exceed even my own expectations and I look forward to a continued relationship with his practice for my future cosmetic surgery needs.