Very Happy with my Breast Augmentation! - Miami Beach, FL

I live far from Miami Beach so Dr.Tachmes and his...

I live far from Miami Beach so Dr.Tachmes and his staff made everything so comfortable for me. They reassured me every step of the way helped me with arrangements and answered ever stupid question I came up with. They kept in touch with me all along the way before and after my procedure. They continue to make me feel very special. When I got to the office I was very scared they helped keep me calm and the procedure was done and over with before I knew it,.My husband said I was in and out in 50 minutes. They took great care of me and best of all my breasts look amazing! I went with under the breast incision and because I don't live in Miami I wouldn't be able to come back to the office to have stitches removed so they did internal stitches that dissolve over time. I'm 5'2" and went from a 32B to a 32DD. My breasts look very proportionate to my size which was something the doctor was very specific about achieving. I'm more than pleased with the outcome and the experience I had as a whole at Miami Beach Plastic Surgery and MedSpa!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I would suggest Dr. Tachmes a million times over. Even if you have to travel to see him I guarantee Dr. Tachmes and his staff make the trip worth while.He is clearly a very experienced and well educated plastic surgeon,and the results speak for themselves! My breasts look so great! I cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for me!