28 Years Old, 2 Children, Boobs Looked Deflate - Miami Beach, FL

I live 3 hours north from Miami Beach and found Dr...

I live 3 hours north from Miami Beach and found Dr. Tachmes online. His staff was very attentive and caring throughout my whole experience. I always had big breast but after having my second child things weren't the same. I was scheduled for a lift as well as an implant and during surgery Dr Tachmes made his decision and didn't put the implants in because just from the breast lift alone I was still a D cup:) I was worried at first but I'm sooo in love with my results:) he is amazing and Belkis is amazing:) loved my entire experience and it's soo worth the trip. I recommend him to everyone:) he made a doctors call and provided me with the most perkiest breast as well as keeping me still natural:)
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

There is no words to describe Dr Tachmes:) he is amazing and I will never go to any other doctor besides him

Oh wow, that's great news! Did you ever discuss the possibility of not getting implants during your surgery? Sounds like your doctor really had a good vision of your goal look. How has your recovery been? Congratulations!