Loving my New Breast - Miami Beach, FL

At first I was so reluctant to have a much needed...

At first I was so reluctant to have a much needed revision. My left implant deflated this year after 18 years of perfect harmony. So for the past 7 months I struggled to find the right doctor for my revision, my first set was done in Ecuador. Doctor Morales has retired many years ago, I paid $1500 for a perfect set of boobs.
My saline implants was under the muscle 360cc and very natural looking. My friends called them butter soft boobs because they felt and looked very soft. Needless to say I was heart broken when my left bag ruptured.
I went to several doctors in the local area where I live and I was not comfortable or impress with there procedure. A friend suggested I go to Miami to have them replaced, so l listened to her a found several doctors in that are.
At first I was torn between the doctors at coral gables and Dr. Tachmes. Then after several investigations and reviews I felt comfortable with Dr. Tachmes. When I arrived in Miami his staff was so professional and pleasant I knew I had picked the best choice, I read some horror stories and boy I tell you be careful. I came to miami by myself and they had arranged a nurse from an agency to take care of me post op. But to our surprise they cancelled on me at the last minute, here I am a nurse for more than five years taking care of patients and could get that in return wow. Any way one of his medical team volunteer to stay with me and help me, what a blessing that was. I was still soar after surgery and she helped feed me and got me comfortable.
I had my implants placed under the muscle again, this time 580cc left breast and 600cc left moderate +, still a little swollen and soar but so worth it.
My breast implants are beautiful I'm overall happy with my results and will recommend him to my friends for there BA.
The travel down here from New York was not bad and his is a much needed vacation.
Hi could you please tell me who you used for your home care nurse? Im traveling to miami in april
congratulations. More pictures please
Wow!! Did the $3,500 cover the garmet as well or what did that cover?
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon