The Greatest PS! - Miami Beach, FL

They turned out better than I ever thought. The...

They turned out better than I ever thought. The swelling took a while to settle down but now they are perfect!!!

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I can't say anything wrong. He changed my life. I was a little aprehensive after going to a few different plastic surgeons for consultations especially when all of them told me something different! I decided to go with Dr. Jacob Freiman after seeing his credentials, before and afters, and then meeting with him. He was very quick but made me feel totally at ease. Some plastic surgeons are a little odd but Dr. Freiman was actually NORMAL. Of course the whole process is scary but thank God I went with him. I agree you need to shop around but you couldn't go wrong with this ps. He's extremely talented.

Does anyone want an April 9th date for breast aug at coral gables with Dr Freiman? Or want to buy out my $1000 deposit for any procedure, anytime or date. Coral Gables Cosmetic Center. I've heard good reviews on them but just want to hold off on surgery for a while for family priorities. Thank you! Inbox me! Saline implants are only $3000