HPs-450cc L & 500R Natrelle Style 20 . - Miami Beach, FL

I am 27 a mum of 14 months baby / breastfeeding 5...

i am 27 a mum of 14 months baby / breastfeeding 5 months , i am 32b at the moment i want to go for full d if is not to big ...
I had my app with my surgeon and asked me what size I want to go for and I chosen 500cc and he then said I can have 500cc and 550cc , I agreed and now I am thinking not to go too big .
I am having my opp on 11/18 and I just realized that is not much time and I have to do something before .
please any suggestions ?

9 days pre

Here are same pictures with me now .thanks

Done .450cc &500cc hp natrelle style 20

So far so good . Since day 3 I am free of painkiller .
Just sore and swelling at the moment .
Really pleased with the size ,thanks I didn't go small because I am not big at all ,I feel great .

New photos

I was really active all day with my hubs and my daughter in the house and I am really tired now .
My left boob harts a bit above the scar only when I press it but I believe that is to do with the stretch muscle because this is the small one .
I've got an app with my surgeon on 2nd of December ?one more week to go hope by the time my left one to be a bit dropped .
I will updated news soon .
Good luck to all of you and smooth recovery .
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The best surgeon in Florida . He knows his job very well . Got answers to all my questions . The time is short when you see him because he is really busy but you have to have all the questions ready and he will be really happy to make you happy . Really pleased .

You can buy from the clinic is $20 each . The doctor is great I am almost 4 weeks and no pain at all .hope you will have a easy recovery . Xx
oh also did they give you the bra and strap at the clinic? xo
im having my breasts done by him in 30 day!! im beyond excited. over the phone consult he sounds great!!!! im going 325cc overfilled to 375cc. i was going originally for 390cc with room for 425cc but felt that was too big. omg too many choices!!! yours are looking great!!!!!
You look great! They fit your body perfect.
You look great! They fit your body perfect.
Looking fantastic girl xoxo hugs shelly
Looking fantastic girl xoxo hugs shelly
Wow I hope to be off pain meds as quick as ypu
Wow I hope to be off pain meds as quick as ypu
By day 4 I could do almost anything ,I had no problems raising my hands or really in pain I could tolerate the pain straight after surgery . The most important thing is that when you wake up after surgery straight you have to exercise with your hands as much as u can because the muscles has to stretch after surgery to give u freedom to use your hands . I have exercised 1,2,3 night few times while I was on my comfy sofa and day 4 I was free pain ,I could use my hands like I had no surgery . Hope you will have smooth and short recovery like me . All the best . Xx
Congrats! Glad to hear you are pain meds free and at 3 days, wow! Hope you continue to do so well;)
Sorry don't know why that posted twice:-/
Thank u .x
the size looks perfect for you.congratulations!
Thank u.x
the size looks perfect for you.congratulations!

You're almost there! Here are some items you may want to set up for your recovery. Hoping your husband can help you with your toddler the first few days of your recovery. Good luck!

Go with the larger size, you won't regret it!!
Hello..if you are tall or with the wider bw..for example I'm 5.8 and have a bw of 13.8...my 450cc look lovely but im really sad I didn't go bigger. If you want big full breasts then take the bigger and you won't regret it..hope this helps hugs shelly xoxo
Ella, making the rice sizers has been a real help to me. I started with 475, which is the size we decided on at my initial consult. In wore them for a day and felt no different, which is weird, because in only a bra, that is quite the difference. I made some bigger ones at 575, and wore them for a day. I am very large on the bottom and actually a bit heavy for my height. My husband said the larger ones made my butt disappear, and I looked more proportionate. I have worn the 475's to work all week and I don't think anyone has really noticed. I will increase the size as I get closer to the 26th! Good luck!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Have you tried making rice sizers at home to see what size implant you might feel most comfortable with? You may also want to share some wish photos with your PS so s/he can help you better determine which size will help you achieve your goal look. You can post your wish photos here too. Good luck and keep us posted!

I haven't but finger cross I will do it . thanks

Thanks for the photos!

Go with that it wont be too big, i wish i had not been scared of 500 do dr lowered :-(