HPs-450cc L & 500R Natrelle Style 20 . - Miami Beach, FL

I am 27 a mum of 14 months baby / breastfeeding 5...

i am 27 a mum of 14 months baby / breastfeeding 5 months , i am 32b at the moment i want to go for full d if is not to big ...
I had my app with my surgeon and asked me what size I want to go for and I chosen 500cc and he then said I can have 500cc and 550cc , I agreed and now I am thinking not to go too big .
I am having my opp on 11/18 and I just realized that is not much time and I have to do something before .
please any suggestions ?

9 days pre

Here are same pictures with me now .thanks

Done .450cc &500cc hp natrelle style 20

So far so good . Since day 3 I am free of painkiller .
Just sore and swelling at the moment .
Really pleased with the size ,thanks I didn't go small because I am not big at all ,I feel great .

New photos

I was really active all day with my hubs and my daughter in the house and I am really tired now .
My left boob harts a bit above the scar only when I press it but I believe that is to do with the stretch muscle because this is the small one .
I've got an app with my surgeon on 2nd of December ?one more week to go hope by the time my left one to be a bit dropped .
I will updated news soon .
Good luck to all of you and smooth recovery .
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The best surgeon in Florida . He knows his job very well . Got answers to all my questions . The time is short when you see him because he is really busy but you have to have all the questions ready and he will be really happy to make you happy . Really pleased .