Incredible Results - Miami Beach, FL

After two kids I wanted to look and feel better...

After two kids I wanted to look and feel better about myself.

As far as the procedure it was just as Dr. Maercks said, almost pain free since no incision where made to my breast. I had minor discomfort under my arm pits as expected and recovery was fast.  I was able to go back to work in three days.  The best part about all this is that his new procedure (subfascial breast augmentation) has given me the look that I wanted.  My breast look natural with a tear drop shape to them, my cleavage is also natural looking and following his advice I opted to go with silicone for a better look and feel.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Rian Maercks was incredible! Just like everyone else I was nervous when it came to having a surgical procedure especially since this was my first cosmetic procedure, but Dr. Maercks and his staff made me feel safe and secure. Prior to my surgery we had several office consultations, were everything was explained to me in detail. Dr. Maercks and his staff even accommodated me and scheduled me on his day off due to my work schedule. I would highly recommend Dr. Rian Maercks.