I have been searching for doctors for 6 months now...

I have been searching for doctors for 6 months now and my main dr I wanted was Dr.jimerson but he's 15k$ and that's by far ridiculous for a booty! I went to 2 other consultations and they're prices were 4,500 and one dr said he'd only inject 300cc which it nothing!!!! And other dr said max 500cc I'm looking for 1000cc each cheek!! I gave a deposit at Florida center with dr Timothy Alexander and sad after reading his terrible reviews and lawsuits I refuse to let him touch me especially that he has killed some women!!! I am looking into dr.salama now and I really like his before and afters he has amazing reviews but it's impossible to get a call back for consultation !!
I was looking into yily in DR anyone know of her
She's very popular here on realself. I'm scared of doing this procedure outside of the US, though.
Me to but I see she's done so many!!

Thinking about dr yily!!!

I've seen amazing photos of what she's done with bbls does anyone have personal experience with her?
I just spoke with Cynthia in his office and she said call and ask for her directly. :)
Salama is amazing, I really get treated like a celebrity even by the celebrities lol
I choose salama too :) . I dunno if you checked out bigbootytinywaist but she is my inspiration and so many more of his patients

still waiting for quote!!

sent yily pix and all info she asked for 2 weeks ago im waiting for quote .. I really want to go with her as a dr mainly because the bootys she produces but after hearing bout deaths I AM SCARED!!! I HAVE 4 CHILDREN TO LIVE FOR!!! also looking for sx buddies!!
Cynthia responded I guess there was a communication issue!! there really more expensive than I was looking for but she said shell work on price if the price is right I will go with salama

finally got my quote but it wrong!!!

I finally got my quote and its 4300 for tt and bbl!! I did not request TT and I don't want one! I refuse to have one!! so now I will wait yet again another couple days to a few weeks before I can get the proper quote I requested!! this is so frustrating im about to say F it n stay in the states!!

Pix of my stomach after 4 kids

When do you plan on going? I plan on going around april or so with yily also. Im also trying to find out info tooo! :)
late march ! I don't kno about yily no more im leaning towards duran her bootys r frkn perfect!! but getting in touch with them is frkn impossible
A TT?!? Seriously?? Your skin looks tight to me! Going to the DR scares the crap out of me. Do you speak spanish?

so im leaning towards duran!!

ive been following her on IG and her butts r perrrfeccttt!! im so indecisive !!
They both are excellent doctor brst wishes doll on bbl journey yily also have a IG drayily i stalk both Duran and Yily IG lol
Really I didn't kno yily had IG is that her name on there? And thank u!
Yes i just found out from another doll and yes drayily is her IG. Ur welcome hun

DURAN IT IS!!!!

got my quote and deposit info now I gotta call and schedule date!! im so excited!! 3500 lipo and bbl!! any sx buddys wanna link up?!?!?!
The price we have to pay when choosing DR doctors to me they all have unprofessional ways. Except for baez and dr Disla. They are not like US doctors but DR has the best bbl lol Duran finally respond to me but I've already switched to yily i love both of their work in the end we all will look fabulous
Yily is impossible to get in touch with! She emailed me once Duran has been emailing me back and forth
Vice versa for me. I had to pay jazmine at bella vita to get in contact with Duran so i whatsapp yily and finally got a hold of a DR doctor. I guess it depends on luck lol

flight booked!!

kayak.com found me a ticket for 228$!!! so happy!!

wanting to switch my date to sooner!

I was told to gain 10-15 pounds and its catching up to me I do not want to walk around FAT for the next 5 months!! I want a march appointment!!

this is the email i recieved from DURAN can someone help me with a list i dont understand what some of this stuff is!!

Call to the office tomorrow and get date
Here the general information:
Medication before surgery:
i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12 (only It before surgery)
Use 2 days before surgery antibacterial soap for take shower like dermiscrub liquid soap.

And

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Other:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 or us150 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is around $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days

Angela’s Recovery House
Jazmine RH
Soraya RH

If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a us250 deposit
Bank Account (for deposit, You can transfer money from Citibank To my bank Banreservas) not electronic transfer please (it is personaly from bank to bank in us money)
Banco de reservas República Dominicana.

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:
· American Airlines

· Continental Airlines

· Delta Airlines

· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)

· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

Healing Haven recovery house info

Damian's Full Suite #1 Single Occupancy $75 per night/pp

2 Full Bed Suite with Comfortable Simmons Mattress, A/C, Ceiling Fan, Flat Screen TV, Cable, Wi-Fi, Private Screened in Porch & Private Full Bath

Damian's Full Suite #1 Double Occupancy $60 per night/pp

Damian's Full Suite Accommodates Maximum 4 people each additional person is $50 per night/pp

Camora's Twin Rm #2 Single Occupancy $55 per night/pp

Camora's Twin Rm #2 Double Occupancy $40 per night/pp

? 2 Twin Bed Room with Comfortable Simmons Mattress, A/C, Ceiling Fan, Flat Screen TV, Cable, Wi-Fi

Soraya's Twin Rm #3 Single Occupancy $55 per night/pp

Soraya's Twin Rm #3 Double Occupancy $40 per night/pp

Alayah's Twin Rm #4 Single Occupancy $55 per night/pp

Alayah's Twin Rm #4 Double Occupancy $40 per night/pp

2 Twin Bed Room with Comfortable Simmons Mattress, A/C, Ceiling Fan, Flat Screen, TV, Cable, Wi-Fi

**ALL ROOM RATES INCLUDE: CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST, VISITING NURSE SERVICES, COMPUTER ACCESS, IN HOUSE PHONE USE**

CONTACT US

Reservation Inquiry
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Policy & Guidelines

How many does she do a day I'm 14
i think 6! which is kinda scary!!
Mine is the 14 also

gaining this weight is so hard

i eat constantly all un healthy fattening food and im not gaining the weight i need to :( i need to gain 15lbs and have only gained 7 in 3 months :(
Your metabolism works very well sibu have to syke it out, smile. Eat late at night, lots of carbs, soup food and desserts! After 7pm!
Typo .... syke it out
Sorry i meant u have to....

anyone know??

anyone know how to get in contact wit Elisabeth?? I want to change my date to march!!! please enail info or phone number?
four kids you look awesome and no you definitely do not need a TT, I am sure you will look gorgeous.. all the best
You have left a very detailed email that she left if regard to Dr. Durans info if only should would reply quicker... Pulling my hairs out waiting for a reply.

I want March!

There's no way ima walk around with this extra 7 plus another 8 lbs needed ! NO WAY!

hemoglobin

got my hemoglobin today its only 11.8 WHAT IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE??? I will be staying at yazmins from May 14-May 27 !! ladies pleas ehelp me with a list of supplies that I NEED!!!

Any one know Domingas recovery house info??

Please inbox or leave comment I can't find her

Got in touch with Domingo

That was quick ! And I will be staying with her!! All inclusive recovery house and my sister will be come to!! No need to have to buddy up now!
See u did it! Dont worry that 7 or 8 pds will be directed in all the rt places that nu bootay! Hemo for d.r at least 13 to be safe...but 12.0 is required for most PS.
Iron gets ur hemoglobin up right?

84 days till I leave!

I'm so excited it's beyond ridiculous I'm gaining that weight I need for that big juicy booty!!
congratulation on your upcoming surgery. wish i would be a duran doll but shes all booked up. what recovery house will be be staying at. i am having my surgery the same day with Dra Robles.
I'm staying at domingas
So excited for you :)!!

30 days!!!! i cant frkn wait!!

please someone help me with supplies list!! i have all the arnicare creams and pills , vitamins, what else do i need?!?!?!
Call ur RS home to find out what they supply and what they dont! Five thin tank tops to put underneath ur faja, three sun dresses, two pair of leggings to prevent blood clots, plain ole plastic pee cup, post opt vitamins, usa PAIN PILLS!! Aleve, palmers skin oil therapy, scar gel, three pair socks, blanket,baby wipes 80 count, dial antibactetial soap, towels!!! Puppy pads but RS should have them.gauze and waterproof bandaides for ur kt tubing!

Sheesh it's almost time

I'm beyond nervous anxious and just ready for this surgery! I have 8 days left and haven't even packed yet!
Itssssss showtime!!! Best wishes!

Well I have an hour before surgery

I am extremely nervous scared and anything else you can think of... Starting to question is this even worth it!? I arrived yesterday and was picked up at airport by Domingas driver who drive like a maniac! Thought I was gonna die 10 times in a car accident!! Went str8 to CIPLA .. Really not impressed especially when half of you chicks made it seem so nice in the lobby! Negative! Went to Durans office it's small And of course she wasn't there.. Got my blood work done and then had to wait for EKG so the lady who was in her office said to go eat something... We had our driver take us to eat (his choice) a Chinese Dominican restaurant (weird right?) food was decent like I said weird Dominican food with a twist of Chinese I'm it... So when we were done eating we headed back to CIPLA had EKG with an old 1800 type equipment SMFH.. Was told to be there at 630am for surgery oh and BTW LADIES THEY CHARGE YOU FOR COMPRESSION SOCK WHICH YOU MUST HAVE SO YOU DO NOT BLOOD CLOT AND ARM COMPRESSION SLEVES IF YOUR HAVING ARM LIPO.. ALSO THE REASON YOUR TOLD TO TAKE BABY WIPES IS BECAUSE YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE A SHOWER HERE FOR 10 FUCKN DAYS!!!! Cuz their water is dirty herer and you can get serious infection! FML! So we leave CIPLA and head to recovery home almost 30 second from the house the driver had the nerve to charge my sister 10$ (MADE HER GO TO ATM) to drive us to eat (which is supposed to be included) and to top that off they ate off our food!!! So when we got here we informed Dominga and she said she will take it off our stay... Met 5 other girls here who already had their surgery and they freaked me out every single one of them woke up during surgery some say they didn't even see their doctor working on them that's pretty fuckn creepy! 3 went to yily and 2 to cabral.. They're pretty cool ladies they explained everything and most of them said they love their results but wish they would have never done this.. And after surgery they just throw u in a room in CIPLA and leave you there blood everywhere no help no pillow no blanket just like a fuckn dog! Thank god I have my sister with me to make sure that doesn't happen cuz she'll snap! Well here I go to wishing I never done this off to CIPLA I go

And excuse the spelling errors and wrong auto correct

Wifi absolutely sucks here so I don't have time to scroll thru and read where auto correct fucked up
not even dogs are treated like that ! be safe, wishing you ladies fast and healthy recovery ,
prayers your way!!
hey wish u all the best of luck in the world i am goin to her on the 2nd of july for lipo, tt, bbl and br/bl

Marked up ready to go

Calmed down a lot and Jesus Christ is Duran absolutely fuckn gorgeous!!!!!
Good luck!!!
Good luck hun youre in my prayers
Hope you're alright, happy healing hun

Here at CIPLA what a disaster !!

Well surgery went ok I only woke up once thanks to me taking Xanax before the blue pill!! And when I did wake up I was SCREAMING IT HURTS IT HURTS then went right back to sleep.. Now laying in bed at CIPLA these fuckn nurses are worthless thank god for my sister being here for support or I'd be SOL!! I still haven't seen my body supposedly I'm not allowed to get up till tomorrow!! WTF!! I only had lipo n bbl y can't I get up!?!? I'm in so much pain it's ridiculous when I look in the mirror it better be worth it!!!
Maybe you cant see it yet cuz the bandages
Wow. Scary story. No way in hell would I ever get cosmetic surgery in a third world (aka "developing") country. You, my dear, are a brave woman! I don't understand why they have you laying on that newly transferred fat? Shouldn't you be off your backside for 2 months to preserve the fat? I'm sending you positive, healing vibes and strength. Get your BB back to the states!! Big hugs.
LOL, why did the xanax affect you like that? And why are you in pain did they not give you any percs? That is one thing I do not want any parts of.. Pain. Anywho I am hoping you are no longer in pain. Happy healing!

Ok here's an update

Left CIPLA this morning at 11 am Jesus that place blows and omg the pain of when they just throw you in the faja! I got back to recovery house and had to use the bathroom so they took faja off and I finally got to see what I look like I couslnt take pix because i was in terrible pain and wasn't even thinking of pix but lllllaaawwdddd Duran did her thing my hips n ass are huge! My stomach is small my arms are in terrible pain but they're really slim I'm happy with my results so far it's just the pain... I brought my own meds and Duran tried to tell me not to take them take the ones she prescribed uhhhh after spending 250$ on her meds I googled them and the antibiotic gives you major brain damage NO THANX ! I'll take my own! So I feel better now that I took my own pain meds and antibiotics I will update again tomorrow when they take me out of faja and wash it! Thanx for all the prayers everyone
Congratulations and happy healing u look great!
u look awsome
What is the name of the antibiotics you used?

recovery house night mares

ladies get in n out of here as soon as you can trust me I thought staying longer would help,,, negative and since I brought my sister thehy feel no need to help me!! I wnna go home!!!!

Pix

Side pix

You look great. What recovery house did you stay in and would you recommenda regular hotel and I pay fora private nurse?
domingas I def recommend hotel n private nurse this stay is terrible
Change your fight and come home you r healing and you don't Ndd that added stress! Your recovery care is soooo important to healing properly!

Word of advice

Here's some pix but if I were y'all don't stay longer than 7 days this country sucks!!
I hope you are having a great recovery. Many dolls have talked about their experience in Cipla and the nurses which is far from comfortable...knowing all that, having surgery there is a choice. There are other centers in the island way much nicer like Cecilip or HOMS. Most girls on their reviews do not recommend Domingas, for the lack of care. They have said " is a place to eat and sleep, but you are on your own". Dominican Republic is not United States and never will. I apologize for this however, I am not sure if it is your first time traveling to a "3rd world country" or an island, but I feel you need to be less judgmental. I got breast implants in 2012 with dr Torres in Cipla, they might not have the best lobby but is much nicer than the clinic I have lipo in the US with Dr. Okonor in Cali. I have been in DR vacationing in Puerto Plata and Punta Cana and they have treated me like royalty. I have forged great friendships, my husband as well. I respect your blog and opinion, however this shouldnt be a judgement over a whole country. As Americans we are used to certain standards,but we cannot forget that we are the ones traveling to a foreign country to have surgery under their standars. I am so sorry for what you are going trough and I hope you have a happy healing.
I've traveled here before but never stayed like this and I'm not being judgmental of the whole country just of this stay
hi hunny u look gorgeous & that booty oh gawd lol . and i agreee i dont like it there as well i only stayed 7days lol i was so ready to go after sx was done lol. but ur lucky u brought some one ull be good until ur flight day. happy healing hunny

Me n dr Duran :)

She's perfect
Hi! Do you mind telling me what type of pain meds you brought? I'm thinking about bringing my own too but don't know what kind would be good :(
girl you look great!!!!!! congrats... and thanks for your honesty and detailed information....

Lol Duran posted my pic

Hahaaaaa
Loritab arethromicine arnicare lots of arnicare the tabs and gels and creams!! Ummm jus def bring ur own pain meds cuz they suck here
Thanx I want people to really be prepared cuz I wasn't!!

This massage lady is the best!

Here is her info she is so good!!
**What kind of pain meds did you use? Do you just go to your own GP and ask for a script of percocet, vicodin, etc? BTW, LOL @ "my ass n hips don't look no fuckn different to me" because in the next few pics I was like ummm yeah think again!
Thanks!! Did you get any fat injected in your hips?

Domingas recovery house

Sorry I haven't been on I've been dealing with this terrifying experience that happened to me and my sister at this recovery house. Here's the full story!!I was told by airbnb not to submit any reviews until everything was squared out but I refuse to stay quiet after being held hostage and robbed by these people.. This has happened to others who are scared to say so because Dominga threats to say ur a prostitute but I do not care what she says about me people know me and know I would never! We stayed for 13 paid this woman 1305$ for supposedly what was supposed to be an all inclusive stay the only thing that was included was massages! Nobody ever helped me my sister took care of me the whole time they would cut the AC off around 630 7 am every morning and wouldn't turn it back on until later on it was so hot I couldn't barely breath. We never left house because they tried to charge us for every taxi everywhere when I was supposed to be included so our entire 13 days consisted of sitting in a room and going to dr visits. On the last night at 11pm Dominga totally switched out on us she demanded we leave our electronics with her or we weren't getting on our flight the next morning she locked either electronics or 500$ cash she locked us in the house her and this dirty Italian girl who turned out to be her niece we had no clue the whole time she acted like she was a girl renting a room but was going thru our stuff when we would leave we thought it was awkward how everytime we came back from doctor office our stuff looked different.. Anyways her and her niece locked all the window gates door gates and cut the wifi off so we could not call us embassy or call for help.. She threw my sister up against the wall when she tried to say WE WERE LEAVING! Then allowed my sister to leave with only her debit card to walk to gas station to pull out money and I stayed with all our stuff at house so they wouldn't take it. Mind you it's 11 pm in the heart of one of the most dangerous places in santo Dominga and my sister is walking alone to the gas station.. Thank god when walking back some guy (sent from god) stopped and asked her what she was doing walking alone in this area so late she didn't look like she was from around here, he spoke English and was from Miami!! My sister told him what happen and he immediately helped her! We called us embassy and they pretty much told us sorry nothing we can do until 9 am and which at that point we would have missed our flight home.. So this guy walks my sister back to Domingas and trys to reason with her since we were not fluent in Spanish and he was it worked out a lot better .. She would not budge and so they called their cop friends who laughed at us and said in this country you must pay so I pulled out my phone and started recording them they all covered their faces acting all scared that we were recording them then pulled out their guns and demanded we erase the videos or they were shooting us of course we didn't want to lose our life over 500$ so we erased them then they said they were taking us to fiscal which I had no idea what that ment but the guy that was helping us said it pretty much ment jail until it was sorted out.. We then tried to reason with Dominga and asked if we can give her 300$ and she said no 500$ or fiscal you go.. So we gave her 500$ she said she would get us a taxi and did not we walked almost 15 miles until someone saw us and asked us if we wanted a ride and why we were walking with all this luggage mind you my legs are swollen 7 times their size because I'm post op of surgery and should not have been walking or on my feet that long we were scared to get into car with guy but did anyways and he dropped us off at airport thank god their truly were SOME good people I'm Dominican Republic.. I'm still having nightmares after what happen my feet are still swollen and I will be going to hospital tomorrow .. This lady is a fraud a thief and a disgrace I hope she never sets foot in America and I pray they really do take her off airbnb for what she has done to us I've never been in a hostage situation like this I will never travel to that country again and I pray this message gets out to everyone who can see it.. Do not trust this woman or anything she says and please for your safety do NOT stay at her "home" I will be posting the video footage my sister has on YouTube to make this viral of how they said if we post anything to Internet they would post things saying we were whores and prostitutes thank god for some footage .. Look for it on google and you tube under Domingas recovery house
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! i am so sorry you had to deal with that, greed sad right. I have alot of relatives that are Dominican great people and great country there is always spoiled ones in the bunch and they have told me horror stories about when people go visit how thirsty they are, My sister went with her husband and right in front of her a girl offered her services. SMH, i hate the fact your trying to recover and have to go through this as well. so sorry love, but besides that i hope your recovery is going well now. god bless.xoxoxo
and btw...you should let dr Duran know so her patients dnt use the recovery house. Also, Ill post it in the rh facebook page.
Please post all this I don't have fb group! And I did tell Duran but she's linked in with all these recovery houses so she don't give a fuck

What I texted my friend when the wifi was still on

Proof
Bad girl my feet are still swollen and I'm so scared to go to hospital because I know they're gonna talk so much crap about gettin surgery out of country but my feet are huge and I'm almost 20lbs heavier on scale in 3 days

This was convo with my fiancé over google hangouts

More proof

Didn't upload all I don't know why

All more proof

Ughh!

I guess I'm going to fast

She's still going I'm done after this

I refuse to answer her pathetic lying self .. Now I'm the thief please girl I swear ladies just learn from my experience and don't take a chance like this not everyone on real self tells the whole story here's my WHOLE STORY
God damn im really sorry that shit happened to you....I hope they asses suffer fo all d shit they done did...Nobody should have to go through that when they most vulnerable that's BS..Really wish u a speedy recovery now that you are home ma..."Hugs"
Please go to the ER this is America dont worry about what they wanna say your health is crucial...

Oh my god I am in shock!!

The lies this woman tells is absolutely crazy!! And look at someone else has went thru same thing!! Ladies please take heed to this do not go to this fuckin lunatics house!!
I'm glad you made it home safely btw...Thanks fo sharing I've heard of something briefly like this but d story was held on a hush hush n only temporary on.here..Im now even more skeptic about them recovery houses

Rest of convo

Omg I saw that on IG ...I can't believe them what type of business get on social media and speak like this to their customers and for duran not to say nothing but "not here" WTf is that smh girl i don't even know you but I'm so pissed....that's your life they are playing with you just had major surgery and had to go through all of this bs ...smh I'm so sorry y'all had to go through this ....they will get what they deserve one way or another believe that .....I'm definitely going to tell people about this on my blog!!!! It's a risk to have this surgery and I feel it's more risky if you go over there. Some girls have great experience and some don't ...I'll be praying for you girl ...
I'm in the hospital as we speak .. Please help me get this story out I wish the other girls would come forward I know there's more !!
And about Duran I believe they're all in cahoots together !!

So I'm in hospital

They're sayin I look like I have infection ran a bunch of tests waiting on results
Seen you on Dra Durans IG flexin! Ur results A-1 but I just tuned into ur last updates & I feel so bad! Going thru tht whn u were supposed 2 be there 2 recover & rest??! If you paid her the 1305$ shes lucky she got tht, if all the things im hearing are true. There are others saying she basically throws you in a room ,some not evn proprly fed & thts wht "All inclusive " means?? Not ook . Being locked in ?? Even if sombdy was trying 2 leave W/O paying ... Y wouldnt she call the police then, If She had no problem calling them latr...F*CKERY. Pls worry about getting bettr I pray 4 happy healing from here on out. :) Another girl saying the RH suckd.... http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/buttocks-augmentation/its-wanna-home-now-this-barbie-hit-t159950.html
I don't know if you have heard. Three of us Ladies were rescued from Domingas sisters RH last week. Do not go to Virginia's De Le Paz RH! My Doctor and his nurses had to talk to her about the condition we were in. I won't go through everything now but long story short. We escaped and we are now safe and recovering. Now I understand the reason for the padlocks on the doors. Imagine having a tummy tuck and escaping with 2 and 3 suitcases. We were stolen from and treated like prisoners. That's all....
Sheesh. I'm sorry this has happen to you as a lot of stories are being produced about thus situation. I hope you get the care that you need in the hospital. Where is the video?

So no infection but they are keeping me

Due to the swelling in my feet and the 20lb weight gain in 3 days they are keeping me because my EKG is abnormal so I'm just really depressed now they said at the very least over night is how long I will be here .. Please ladies pray for me I need the prayers
It's been a while and still we haven't heard anything. Please get back at least to say ur ok or on the process. Blessings!
Hey hun we havent heard from u is everything ok?
What is all THIS?!

Hey everyone

I'm ok just stayed off of here because it was really bothering me and in order for me to move on in life I have to try not to think about what happen on a daily basis... Thanks for all your concerns I'm ok!
Praying for you luv hope u post soon ... We are all concerned and when u post u are educating us all!
That's nuts! Thank you for sharing.
Aww im so sorry you went through this. I hope this gets them shut down
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She did a good job but I can NOT sit here and say she cares about her patients after what happen with recovery house she's linked in with all of them .. Ladies please be careful when all is said and done u wind up paying same amount u would pay in the states!