Good, but Not Fabulous - Mexico

The pros - it's completely painless, and...

The pros - it's completely painless, and provides results very quickly. It looks natural with no bruising or down time.

Cons - I used "not sure" because I did have good results right away, but I'm not sure if it has really lasted. I'm of normal/ healthy weight, but have pockets of fat. For many months after the treatment I could feel that my clothes fit better and I looked thinner. Now I'm not sure if I've just gotten used to it or if the fat cells have shifted. It's been more than 2 years since the treatment and they did say that the cells may shift over time.

That said I paid quite a bit less than I would in the US so I didn’t spend much for what I got; although I think that there is better technology out now.

I can't remember the Doc's name but he is the only one in Tijuana that does this. They pick you up and drop you back off at the border.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can this comment be removed?, it has nothing to do with the site or the conversation thread.
Anytime you see a comment that violates our Community Guidelines you can PM one of the Community Managers like myself and we will be happy to look into it.
Mexico is a bit dicey right now so I think I'll stay here.
Yes, I'm thinking of Zeltiq. It seems like a good way to go if you just want spot treatment of problem areas.

BTW - thanks for the great work you guys do here. It's so hard to get comparison info / ratings. Most of what’s out there is marketing info from individual companies vs data on all of the techniques you can use to get the same results.

Aww, thanks! Glad to hear it's been helpful. :)

Zeltiq has gotten pretty good reviews so far. I hope it works out well for you. Do you think you'll go to Mexico again or stay local?

Thanks so much for writing a review of your experience. Are you thinking about trying any other treatments?