Good, but Not Fabulous - Mexico

The pros - it's completely painless, and...

The pros - it's completely painless, and provides results very quickly. It looks natural with no bruising or down time.

Cons - I used "not sure" because I did have good results right away, but I'm not sure if it has really lasted. I'm of normal/ healthy weight, but have pockets of fat. For many months after the treatment I could feel that my clothes fit better and I looked thinner. Now I'm not sure if I've just gotten used to it or if the fat cells have shifted. It's been more than 2 years since the treatment and they did say that the cells may shift over time.

That said I paid quite a bit less than I would in the US so I didn’t spend much for what I got; although I think that there is better technology out now.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can this comment be removed?, it has nothing to do with the site or the conversation thread.
Anytime you see a comment that violates our Community Guidelines you can PM one of the Community Managers like myself and we will be happy to look into it.

I can't remember the Doc's name but he is the only one in Tijuana that does this. They pick you up and drop you back off at the border.