Ladies One Advise DO IT!! - Mexico

I was overwhelmed with information, but I have to...

I was overwhelmed with information, but I have to be honest it is not as bad as it seems to be I have not taken any pain only discomfort moving around but the results will be well worth it.

most important of all choose the right Dr make sure you ask a lot of questions and go for it!!!

Hello! Where is your Plastic surgeon located at? Thank you.

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf! Kimmers' Month-by-Month Tummy Tuck Diary is full of great information about recovery. Please keep us posted on how you're feeling.

Glad to hear about your excellent results!  When did you have this done and how did you pick your doctor?

I am almost 3 months post op at 3 weeks a had a...

i am almost 3 months post op at 3 weeks a had a seroma but with compression and the dr drained it with a syrenge it was gone after a couple of weeks everything well worht it, patience is a big virtue in this procedure you will look better as days go by! good luck to all
No pain 3 days post op??
no pain ever!!! i know everybody is different, its funny cause the first day i was thinking ok maybe its because the anesthesia(epidural) the next day i thought because i still had the iv and maybe the medications the 3rd day i still waiting to feel some pain and nothing! i never even took tylenol,i am nost saying i didnt feel nothing i was a little sore like when you excercise and the girde is uncomfy wearing 24/7 but nothing that required medication, like i said everbody is different but i have hd 2 c sections and they were far worst than my tummy tuck and yes it was a full tt with muscle tightening. I am now almost 3 months post op and feeling awesome!
alejandro mendez sashida

Super professional,experienced and very nice!