Ladies One Advise DO IT!! - Mexico

I was overwhelmed with information, but I have to...

I was overwhelmed with information, but I have to be honest it is not as bad as it seems to be I have not taken any pain only discomfort moving around but the results will be well worth it.

most important of all choose the right Dr make sure you ask a lot of questions and go for it!!!

I am almost 3 months post op at 3 weeks a had a...

i am almost 3 months post op at 3 weeks a had a seroma but with compression and the dr drained it with a syrenge it was gone after a couple of weeks everything well worht it, patience is a big virtue in this procedure you will look better as days go by! good luck to all
alejandro mendez sashida

Super professional,experienced and very nice!

No pain 3 days post op??
no pain ever!!! i know everybody is different, its funny cause the first day i was thinking ok maybe its because the anesthesia(epidural) the next day i thought because i still had the iv and maybe the medications the 3rd day i still waiting to feel some pain and nothing! i never even took tylenol,i am nost saying i didnt feel nothing i was a little sore like when you excercise and the girde is uncomfy wearing 24/7 but nothing that required medication, like i said everbody is different but i have hd 2 c sections and they were far worst than my tummy tuck and yes it was a full tt with muscle tightening. I am now almost 3 months post op and feeling awesome!
Hello! Where is your Plastic surgeon located at? Thank you.

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf! Kimmers' Month-by-Month Tummy Tuck Diary is full of great information about recovery. Please keep us posted on how you're feeling.

Glad to hear about your excellent results!  When did you have this done and how did you pick your doctor?
this last friday!!! i went to several consultations with diferent drs in mexico and the US,based my choice on the experience and knowledge of the dr and my sense of confidence,with my Dr i went to 4 consultations before even making the decision of getting a tummy tuck or not!!! he answered every single question and personally i think trust is a great issue!!! so far its been 3 days post op and have not felt pain only discomfort moving around hope my results re good and i look as good as i feel