Tummy Tuck Not Easy but Worth It - Cuernavaca, Mexico

I had tried lipo which had decent results but no...

I had tried lipo which had decent results but no dramatic change.

My main issue was not so much the abs themselves but my waist which had never been well defined, even when I was in my 20s and slender. I was also bothered by the skin around my upper abdomen after years of yo-yo dieting. My tendency was to gain weight in my midline. I lost 10 pounds before I had the surgery done so I would have better results.

I am only a bit over two months out and will continue to see improvement, but already I am thrilled with my results.

Pros: I went from a 28.5 inch waist pre-op to 24 inches today, without losing my curves. I expected a change but honestly I didn't imagine it would be possible! Of course it has everything to do with my amazing surgeon who knew exactly how to make that happen.

Cons: The pain was about as I expected. I had surgery on a Thursday but by Monday the most intense pain had passed. But you really need to rest for a full week or more. I didn't, and that was a mistake. I was discouraged at first at the swelling in my lower abs, but that was temporary.

Worth it!!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Because of his professionalism and beautiful results.