25 Yet Old, Mother of 3 Beautiful Kids, 5'2 175 Pounds - Mexico

Hey ladies , l been tracking this website for...

Hey ladies , l been tracking this website for months. I see beautiful results .l am going to have my tommytack , liposuction, and fat transfer to my but Next month .l am very nervous and scared :/.l went to this doctor were all my friends go and l didn't like him , he didn't take any time with me, so I went to this doctor in Mexico , he was good he told me what l want to hear , lol .So I scheduled for next month .l am hoping for the best results. He told me that he is going to do repair my muscle and to try to do best.My husband is very supportive and happy for me .Next week l am going for my blood test and ekg.

Today

Today I was clear by doctor for the surgery, super excited !!!!!!!

Happy mothers day

Happy mothers day to all rs!!!!12 more days to go until my surgery. Super nervous , so l decided to go work straight 10 days so l don't think about my surgery. I know l will be super tired , but in same time l will be more happy because l will have more 4 days to stay home in recovery!!!!

l

I had my surgery yesterday, well l am in pain , pic letter

mini up date

I come back home all ready, my tommytack hurt little more , l drink some med , I do have discomfort on my back and legs, because of the lipo.I am super excited and happy love my new body , l just hope for fast recovery and nice healing! !!!!!

2en day

Today is my second day after surgery , pain not to bed just alot discomfort because the lipo and my butt injections. I had my friend over she loved my results , she says l look very good .l am praying God for faster healing because my kids special my baby she wants to play with me .

3rd day

Hello rs , today l fill better the back don't hurts as much like yesterday. Today l had shower and l put new faja from ardis size 34

21 day

I am 3 weeks after surgery l love my new body , l fill just going to shopping .
Dr Carlos Vergara

Were in MX? I'll be having my TT & BBL in Juarez MX for $5200.00
Reynosa Mexico
Good luck with recovery! You are looking good...
I was surprised to see U on ur side after sx. U look good, happy healing.
Thanks l need to be on my side because the lipo injection on mu butt
You will love your results! Please visit my review page as I have posted some very true yet positive information about my TT. Stay on top of your meds, don't get behind or you will regret it. take it slow and have as much help as you can the first week. I'm 13 days PO and feel amazing! :-)
I will , thanks so much
Good luck to you. I'm about your size and having a TT hopefully by mid June 2014! Hope all goes well with you, I know you will be fine :)
Good luck to you on your journey....you look great now....once you get your TT done..you are going to look stunning....Best Wishes!! :))
Thanks Mz.Diva!!!!
Hello Mz, Diva , how Are you?
Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Were you able to consult with your doctor in person or via Skype? I'm glad you have a supportive man by your side. That will make all the difference!
I went to Mexico for consultation I live close to border .