Had a Thread Lift in Mexico 1 Week Ago - Mexico

I had wanted this proceedure for a couple of years...

I had wanted this proceedure for a couple of years. I asked my dematologist (in Mexico) about it, and he said I was not a candidate for this lift. 3 years later, I have recently lost 50 pounds and had had 2 sessions of Thermage to tighten my jaw line. I was happy with the results but added that I guess I am just stuck with this "turkey gobbler" in the center of my neck.

My Dr. said that with my new weight I was now able to have the thread, it took a profile shot from a party last month for me to book the appointment. That was 1 week ago, and I am really happy with the results, he did not pull me too tight, just a natural look. I still have a little slack above my adam's apple, but I think that is great, it is what I had wanted. A very natural neck line, and better profile.

My vanity is now in check, @ 58 I feel I am the weight and appearance that I had wanted. Not Brad Pitt, but great for me. The proceedure was easy, and he added filler at the sides of my chin to balance my face, he really is a great Dermatologist. I have a pucker at my jaw under each ear that he had told me in advance about, that is going away fast, he said 1-3 weeks, and only 2 little holes behind my ears to insert the thread, that are healing fast to.

My Dr. has Emailed me and said if I'm happy now I will really be happy in a couple of weeks as it is going to stimulate the colagen in my neck and keep healing from within, making for a better look still.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Are you able to share this doctor's information? he sounds very good and would like to keep it in mind and avoid those other doctors that are not very careful and caring. Thanks alot :)
Just found the information on your prior comment .... Dr. Roberto Flores Dermatologist http://www.losalgodones.com/dr_roberto_flores/ I hope I am correct. Thanks alot :)
Your result is fabulous! I'm curious as to what type of thread is used? My friend in Asia got 4D threat lift, the material is absorbable sutures used for heart surgery

I found this Dr. by researching him, and have had a lot of precancerous melonomas treated and recently a chemical peel, and thermage services. He is a great Dr. that truly takes time with his patients, and is very honest about expectations, and needs. I began using him just for skin treatments (almost 60 years in the california sun) and now have had more of his proceedures.