Had a Thread Lift in Mexico 1 Week Ago - Mexico

I had wanted this proceedure for a couple of years...

I had wanted this proceedure for a couple of years. I asked my dematologist (in Mexico) about it, and he said I was not a candidate for this lift. 3 years later, I have recently lost 50 pounds and had had 2 sessions of Thermage to tighten my jaw line. I was happy with the results but added that I guess I am just stuck with this "turkey gobbler" in the center of my neck.

My Dr. said that with my new weight I was now able to have the thread, it took a profile shot from a party last month for me to book the appointment. That was 1 week ago, and I am really happy with the results, he did not pull me too tight, just a natural look. I still have a little slack above my adam's apple, but I think that is great, it is what I had wanted. A very natural neck line, and better profile.

My vanity is now in check, @ 58 I feel I am the weight and appearance that I had wanted. Not Brad Pitt, but great for me. The proceedure was easy, and he added filler at the sides of my chin to balance my face, he really is a great Dermatologist. I have a pucker at my jaw under each ear that he had told me in advance about, that is going away fast, he said 1-3 weeks, and only 2 little holes behind my ears to insert the thread, that are healing fast to.

My Dr. has Emailed me and said if I'm happy now I will really be happy in a couple of weeks as it is going to stimulate the colagen in my neck and keep healing from within, making for a better look still.

I found this Dr. by researching him, and have had a lot of precancerous melonomas treated and recently a chemical peel, and thermage services. He is a great Dr. that truly takes time with his patients, and is very honest about expectations, and needs. I began using him just for skin treatments (almost 60 years in the california sun) and now have had more of his proceedures.

Your result is fabulous! I'm curious as to what type of thread is used? My friend in Asia got 4D threat lift, the material is absorbable sutures used for heart surgery
You look great!
I cannot see this doctor's details. Please can you email me: janeyrichmond@live.com
could you kindly give me this doctor's info? thank you. My email: lidakeemss@yahoo.ca
sorry, I read further and saw the doc's info. thank you
which lasts longer lifestyle, facelifts, or thread lifts and is there after care included?
Does anyone have knowledge of the Threading technique !! non surgical face lift. cheers
Hi can you tell me where in Mexico ,and are you still happy with results
Can I ask please what is a lifestyle lift ? curious as I have been looking into the threading technique and wanted to know the difference. Thank you
Can you tell me what a life style lift is please curious! Thanks
Hi..how many threads did your put into your face?. I just get this treatment and the doctor put me two in each cheek. Four in total.
I believe he only used 2 threads, one from behind each ear along the jaw line. Sorry I am only getting back to this comment. Mac
Hi, Palm Spring guy. May I ask who's the Dr. and where in Mexico, please? Thank you
Could u give me the doctors number or where can I contact him. Please
He is very easy to locate. Dr. Roberto Flores, dermalgodones@hotmail.com He has a web site too, with aal his information. Good luck, he is great. Mac
How is your thread lift working out, did Dr. Flores do your Thermage and how would you rate Thermage?

Jim
He did a chemical peel that was most effective on my sun damaged skin. And I was very happy with the thermage. But when I finally had the thread lift it was easy, affordable and did have immediate results. Good luck. Mac
You look amazing! Please keep us posted on any developments.
Thanks, sorry I did not reply earlier but lost this connection. Mac

Wow...You look BETTER than Brad Pitt.

GREAT JOB!!!!.... you look so much better. I was in Guadalajara for a hysterectomy just got back yesterday.... also fantastic job: he did a laporoscopic leaving little to no scars left almost gone and healed very well.. I would definitely consider your Dr Roberto Flores for a minimal face lift as well...

Nice pics. You look great!