Septorhinoplasty • November 24th - Tamaulipas, Mexico

Had my rhinoplasty on November 24th with a plastic...

Had my rhinoplasty on November 24th with a plastic surgeon whom I've had previous work with- breast augmentation and bodylift. I never asked for any before and after pictures, I completely trusted him.

I've never been happy with my broad, wide nose.

Post op wasn't too bad. I was only given Tylenol and antibiotics. My PS mentioned to me that he couldn't prescribe other pain killers like with my previous surgeries due to the risk of bleeding. Day one was easy. I only had a bit of discoloration beneath my eyes. Wasn't so after. I began swelling up bad from 2nd day until the 4th day. I could hardly open my eyes! Although the pain was nothing compared to my previous surgeries, seeing my face like that was a bit traumatic, even for my mother.

It's been two weeks since surgery day and I'm feeling pretty well. My PS has been taping me (full nose, 24/7) once a week. I'll get to keep it off after 3 weeks. I can't wait! Time has slowed to a crawl! I can tell I'm still swollen, I've been drinking arnica tea to speed up the healing process.

in the update section at the bottom, theres a place you can attach photos and add captions
Ohhh I kept looking and looking but since I'm on my phone, it wouldn't show that., I just downloaded another browser, though lol
How do you upload photos? :)

Saw my surgeon yesterday to change my tape. He...

Saw my surgeon yesterday to change my tape. He said it was looking good already and that he'll be taking off the taping this thursday for good! I'm so glad!

He did say I still have some swelling but it's all good. I'm already happy with how it's turning out.

Oh gosh, I had a dream where my nose was breaking off. It would just flop around whenever I moved my head. How terrifying! LOL
you can deffinetely see a difference, especially in your front view as well! it's a lot more defined. It's look really good! :)
thank you! I would be happy if it stays like this. but my ps said it's still needs a bit more to go. I'm excited to see the result:)
Is your rhinoplasty basically easily reversable? I also believe that with revision rhinoplasty a person can add cartilage as well isn't it? Maybe I should just give it time or learn to live with it

I know this might sound a bit weird, but does...

I know this might sound a bit weird, but does anybody ever wake up with a nose that feels runny, but it's actually stuffy? I always do. And that runny feeling tends to happen throughout the day, and its never there! I used to grab a tissue but now I just tap my nose to check, and sure enough... nada!
and where in tamaulipas is this doctor at
wow your nose looks great,if you dont mind can you post pics of your body lift
I honestly have nonstop running nose. A lot of docs on the sites blame it on allergies when people complain postop...but I think something happens and I know what allergy runny nose is vs what I've got now. Sometimes if I tip my head down, a lot runs out of my nose. It's always dripping, lol...and when I get a reprieve, it's a bit crusty. I have another followup in a week or so, I'm addressing it with my PS this time.

its been a while

I love my nose! Never thought I'd say that. If I could wish for it to be thinner, I would..maybe. but then again I love how the result is so natural.

Thanks for your update. I think you look beautiful!

ill pm you
i would but i have no before pics. I'd love to do a review of my gastric bypass (i've lost over 130lbs, its been a tough journey) but no body shots of then.

Swelling

Some days my new nose looks amazing, when the swelling is not as present. Picture does no justice. Also here's a side view. Doc did a minimal scoop.
Thank you!!

How bad was recovery... Comparison.

I've had open gastric bypass, eye lasik surgery, body lift, breast augmentation, open gallbladder removal and the septorhino. Out of all the surgeries, the pain was not as bad but it was the toughest to go through. I went into a depression and was desperate to recover, I kept comparing my recovering times and couldn't believe this felt so much tougher. But alas, it was over withing a couple of weeks and now I'm sure I'd go through it again if I had to.. I think.
HI I was wondering what is the name of your surgeon? I am interested in rhinoplasty also. hope u can help. thanks
I'm thrilled that you're interested in him, he's great doing what he does, conservative (which is not for.all of us). Dr..Carlos Ontiveroz located in Colonia del Prado in Reynosa, which is right by the Santander hospital
Omg I just love how Ur nose looks ;) Ur very beautiful. Can you pleasee give me your surgeon name and info. I thinking about getting mines done . I really like the job you surgeon did in you.

the more I read the reviews...

The more evident it becomes that depression, regret and worries are typical post-op "symptoms" after rhinoplasty. I think it's fair to say most should stay away from the camera and mirror until at least one month out.
Your nose looks good. Do you have an implant in your nose?
I do yes. I have two separate ones, between the brows for height and one placed by the columella to lift the tip:)
Did the same doctor do your other procedures? I'm wanting to get info on him for a future TT.

4.26.14

Hello, what doctor do you recommend for breast augmentation ?
Hello, what doctor did your breast augmentation ? I want to find a good doctor. Thank you
You look amazing!! I've never been happy with my nose. I'm Italian lol I've always wanted to get mine fixed!!