Need a Second Opinion, I Ask my Plastic Surgeon Why in the Middle of my Nose Its Going Down Its This a Cartilage Collapsed - MX

I had open surgery on 21/12/2013, I put on a photo...

I had open surgery on 21/12/2013, I put on a photo before the surgery and after my surgery, I don't like my nose now, it looked better before than now, I ask my plastic surgeon why in the middle of my nose its going down, it's this a Cartilage Collapsed, when my nose was swollen it looked a little down on the middle of my nose, but now i can see it's more noticeable, also my hump is still there. It's my nose having a Cartilage Collapsed it will go down more or its just because the hump looks like that, what about my hump, when I touched Its just hard from the sides put in the middle its not, my surgeon just told me to wait more time, but it's been 6 weeks now, am i going to get worse, what should i do, am i going to need another surgery. I still can breathe normally. I need a second opinion. Thank you.

If it is what you are thinking it is, it would likely be referred to as a saddle nose deformity or possibly a collapsed mid-vault? I am no expert of course, but there are some doctors here who could offer their insights. Just go to the Ask A Doctor tab and enter a detailed question. Good luck to you! I know your frustration :/ By the way, what you see as your "hump" still being there, could possibly be an illusion caused by collapsed cartilage. That is to say, if you have the collapse/cartilage restored, you may find no further hump removal would be needed. So, be very careful especially if you approach your surgeon saying you want a touch up for the hump to be filed more. You don't want too much done. Just trying to help you stay on the side of caution!!
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! It sounds like you're still really early in your healing, so I hope that as things calm down you become happier and happier with your results. Please keep us posted!