Amazing Experience - Mexico, MX

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

By recommendation from a friend who had cosmetic work done. My friend chose to get cosmetic work done and was thrilled with the results. I was intrigued, he looked amazing. I asked where he got his work done, and that lead me to Dr. German! My experience was wonderful! I felt very comfortable and welcomed by everyone at the clinic. The clinic was clean and the staff very professional. I am so happy with my procedure. I love my new smile! and I saved a lot of money. I would recommended this clinic to anyone who is looking for dental work! Dr. German is my hero :)

hi rays, did you ever get a response from dr arzate or cancun cosmetic dentistry about their malpractice insurance or refund policy? pm
No I didn't get a answer. I wont be needing a dentist abroad anymore now that I have a dental plan at work. I did spend considerable time reading about dental vacation companies and I only found a few I would even trust. Read your experience and J survivor's and that answered my question about the refund policy and the lack thereof. Not something I personally could cope with. In the end I am really glad I didn't have to do it.
Hi Rays!  Did you ever end up getting your procedure done, now that you have a dental plan?  It seems like most cosmetic procedures (and even some not cosmetic procedures) aren't covered by dental insurance.  I don't think veneers and implants are usually covered, though my crown was partially covered.  What did you need done?
I would like to ask if your dentist carries malpractice insurance? What type of refund policy does Dr. German Arzate's clinic have? Asking these questions because your dentist practices in Cancun Mexico, and I am assuming the laws are very different from ours as far as compensating foreign patients in the event something goes wrong. I see above you spent $12,000 on dental work. What dental procedures did you have? If you are unable to answer above questions could you get Dr. Arzate to respond. I see he participates in the Q&A section and in review sections so hopefully he will respond if you are unable to. Thanks in advance for the information and your response. Rays
I had basically a full mouth makeover done. Got rid of big metal fillings and replaced with a bunch of crowns and as for the rest of my chipped and bonded teeth I had veneers put on. My dentist back home said my work was done really well. He also added that he would have charged me around $60,000 + to do what I had done in Cancun. I take super great care of my teeth and am very happy. As for your other questions ill leave that up to someone else to answer. Hope this helps.
Thanks pickle, you are brave. I have been pondering the idea of taking one of these trips but I'm skeptical and frankly afraid of something going wrong. We don't have a data base to check these dentists out before we decide to leave on a dental vacation. What makes it even harder dentists are not regulated in Mexico. You were lucky you had a personal referral but many like myself do not. If I do decide to do it I will choose a dental travel company instead of going solo. I'm looking into what they will cover if problems arise. Hope you can post some before and after pics.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Porcelain Veneers community.