Im so excited to advance my self esteem and my...

Im so excited to advance my self esteem and my physical image for myself. Ive chosen Dra.Cardenas to assist me in my physical makeover. A lil bit about me. Im 28 & have wonderful beautiful 2kids. Im now currently single during what my peers call cuffin season.LOL. This is not my 1st with sx. I had lipo and fg bbl with the now famous Dr.J in.Atlanta. He is awesome, but his staff.....well... hummmmprice... anyway lets just say Dr.J's work caused me to have my 2nd child. Ladies dont get super SEXY and waste a few G's and get pregnant 8months after sx like me.
I was scheduled to have lipo,bbl,and tt with dr j but I felt that I couldn't lay in my stomach with a tt, and couldn't lay on my back with a bbl so let me wait and get my tt later. I wanted a nice butt. I already had a butt I just wanted more fullness. Anyway dr j said I have more loose skin than fat. So Dr.J was supposed to do my tt after I heald from my lipo and bbl but he went up on his price even after givin me the original quote and having that quote charted... smh.. I decided to change dr and country. I see better work coming from TJ than in state. IM SO EXCITED TO GO WITH DR CARDENAS. SHE REALLY IS AWESOME FROM THE PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS I HAVE SEEN. SHE IS SO NICE, SHE CALLED ME JUST TO TALK AND GIVE ME HER OPINION OF WHAT I SHOULD GET DONE SO I CAN ACHIEVE MY DESIRED GOALS. IM SCHEDULED TO SEE HER NEXT MONTH.

less than 30 days....

Ok so I made my deposit and now im looking for great airfare rates. Since im going to be traveling by myself I plan to pack very light. Like I said im not new to sx so I know a few things to have. Ill be posting my list of things I plan on bringing soon. Now its time to get my labs done and get ready to see the new me. Im so excited...

WENT TO DR. J (ATLANTA) 2011... HERE ARE A FEW BEFORE PICS!!!

DR. JIMMERSON WAS AWESOME. HIS BED SIDE MANNERS WERE VERY COMFORTING, HIS STAFF WAS NICE AT TIMES BUT OTHER TIMES HAD ATTITUDES, WHICH MADE ME FEEL SOME KINDA WAY. I WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK TO DR.J BUT HE WENT UP ON HIS PRICES AFTER QUOTING ME A PRICE FOR MY TUMMY TUCK. I GOT THE LIPO&FG DONE 1ST BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT ANY ISSUES WITH LAYING ON MY BUTT.. 6 WEEKS NO SITTING ON YOUR BUTT IS HIS RULES!!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO COME GET THE 2ND SX WHICH WAS MY TUMMY TUCK.... OMG BUT AFTER A FEW MONTHS OF SWELL HELL AND A SMALL AMOUNT OF FLUID RETENTION I LOOKED GREAT AND THEN GOT PREGNANT... CAN WE SAY WASTE OF MONEY... WELL HERE I AM BACK AT IT AGAIN AND GOING TO DRA. CARDENAS QUEEN OF THE TUMMY TUCK... IM SO EXCITED TO GET MY BODY BACK.. SHE IS SO PLEASANT... 21DAYS UNTIL MY NEW NEW BODY

pre-op (arrived)

Sooo I made it to Tj about 6 hours ago and man im feeling the jet lag a little bit. So when I got off the plane I called Ronnie who had Gabriel already at the airport waiting for me. He was the about 1 hr in advance. Gabriel is so nice. He showed me a few places on the way to the recovery house. He also is the tech who does the teeth whitening....
Once I got to the recovery house I was greeted by the staff, who are very nice as well. I also met a lady who is her 8 day post op. There is a girl here from Augusta Ga so im feeling better, she just came back from the over night stay at the clinic. She is cool. There is also 2 more girls who went to another doctor that will be back tomorrow.

pre-op (arrived) pt.2

WEATHER: hace frio aka cold....it was 63 degrees when I landed. Its now 52 & cold. And im loosing my voice. Nothing worse than being sick and about to be in pain.
I met dra cardenas this evening... she is really pretty. She is very professional. I have not paid for anything yet and I have not seen Ronnie yet but I cant wait to meet him as well.
So far im in the room by myself. I ventured around the recovery house and the yard. The city view is nice. The recovry house is clean. I have not seen anything out of place or not to standard which is comforting.
Im scheduled to have surgery tomorrow morning at 8am. Im already to be in the 2months of recovery..... my voice is going away so the nurse susanna made me some hot tea... the sugar here must come straight from the cane... good sugar for koolaid
im loading pictures now

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES

PICTURES, PICTURES

Glimpses.....

uuggghh adjusting to the time difference

Ok its 5:21 am here and im up. Been up since 4 really, but this is the natural time I would had been up in GA which is 8:22 now.
I have been going to the bathroom #2 since I have been here. I think is something in the Apple juice. Pure laxative. But im not complaining, rather be empty for sx.
Just got phone with AT&T because im receiving texts , calls, and.emails but I turned off my data. They told me not to worry as long as I dont answer because it is 1.99 a min and data is 20.00 per gb.
I cant sleep just so excited about my new body that is to come. I talked to dr Cardenas about lipo on my knees and chin... so I will have lipo to back of arms, inner thighs, knees, chin, back. Tummy tuck, and fg aka bbl...oh yeah im ready...Im about to upload some tummy pics now....

day 1

Day 1,
Got to clinic, paid money. Bought garment,blood thinner, and antiseptic wound spray. Fatima took me upstairs and took pre-op pictures. Then Dr Cardenas came in and marked my body for sx. I then went to OR and the anesthesiologist put in my iv then I was out for the count.K.O. down goes Frasier. I woke up in my room in the clinic. I didn't feel pain until today around 12pm. I took my 1st shower there at the clinic. I ate some oatmeal and fruit. Dr Cardenas, came to my room to check on me. She told me due to my lipo years ago I had alot of scar tissue... No Bueno...so i have some irregularities already but in all im ok because im just happy to get rid of the flap. The nurse kept me full of pain meds because I was in alot of pain I started crying. I was given morphine but that wasn't helping them the anesthesiologist came in.and gave me something with codeine.... YES... it worked... about 1hr later Ronnie came to pick me up and take me to the recovery house. I walked with the walker to my room and paid Ronnie and chated until I felt sooooo sick to my stomach. I got so.sick.I.started sweating and felt dizzy. I.laid down and Dr Cardenas came in and checked on me. Im now in the bed relaxing. I can not eat because dr Cardenas took me In 7 inches.... I get full off of just water and juice alone. Ill try to eat later... uploading pictures!!!

tonight is the night pain.... uggghhb

Ok.so.my left side of my thigh is killing me every time I walked. It feels like someone is stabbing me in my thigh. Im ready to stop drinking so I don't have to go to the bathroom. Nadia my nurse is so nice and patient with me. I broke down in tears when I was trying to make it to the bed. Im still in pain but not as much Nadia rubbed my left butt/thigh area and it felt great. Anyway im ready to get over the pain asap....

day 3 post op

Ok I missed an update for day 2... lo siento.... but the highlight of day 2 was progress. I walked to the computer to do my homework online so I wouldnt be behind. But left side has been killing me since the sx, but I was able to walk with my walker #progress.... there are 2 other ladies here who both have had a tt, fg, and lipo. We all came together last night for a healing talk which made all of us feel better. There's nothing better than talking to someone else who is going through the same things you are. I encourage all of you to not be antisocial because these ladies are your support and give you a piece of mind...the nurses are the best with great attitudes.mind you the coming to the recovery house was the best move I could have done. Plus my night was excellent cause my boo thang called me.... smlies****

Anyway today was nice, weather was hot I had a small breakdown about how my butt was looking, everyone was trying to cheer me up but when I saw it I was like oh on I spent 7600 with dr j and now I messed up my butt...uggghh but that was so untrue. I finally put on my garment and A WOW.. CAN YOU SAY MAMA GOT ASS FOR DAYS!!!!! I feel bad doubting dr cardenas on my butt, she knew what she was doing.. shame on me...im super excited.....picture will be posted after this message

pictures day 3

Parental.Advisory
Only.mature audience

day 3 pictures cont.

day 7 post op

Sorry friends I have been slacking on the posts. But all is well. Today makes 1 week post op and im getting better and better by the day. Im able to stand up straighter as the days go on. My doctor is wonderful she comes and checks on us every day to make sure we are progressing with healing. She told me she put 400cc each butt cheek and 120cc on right hip and 110cc on left hip. She told me my butt was uneven but she fixed it.
Ok SWELL HELL.... SWELLING IS REAL LADIES. SWELLING COMES FROM MOVING AROUND WHICH IS GOOD BUT TAKE IT EASY. THE MORE YOU MOVE THE MORE YOU SWELL. ..

BELIEVE IT OR NOT LIPO HURTS WORST THAN TT. YES THE CANULA damages nerves more.

BREAK DOWN.....

SORRY I HAVE BEEN FEEL A LIL BAD THESE PAST TWO DAYS AND NOT POSTING BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING...
HERE IS MY PRICE BREAKDOWN please remeber that prices vary due to your body makeup, not all prices are the same but shouldnt be to much different:

Extended Tummy Tuck in order to get rid of the saggy skin on your abdomen and the muscle repair to get a flat abdomen and tapered waist.I would do also a thorough liposuction to your upper back, some just to even out the lower back, inner thigh and arms. If you do want and If the fat harvested is good enough (scar tissue) I may transfer that fat (whichever amount is) into your butt area.
 Quote for ETT, lipo, minor FG: 6200dlls
 Quote includes-Stay overnight (additional night $200dlls )-Clinic expenses- Surgical and Medical staff fee- Anesthesiologist fee- Postop blood work -Transportation to and from the San Diego Airport.                                                                                                                                                              Quote does not include - Recovery stay- Meds (1 antibiotic, 2 pain killers, 1 Gastric protector, post op Blood thinners) (around $135dlls)- 1st stage Compression garment ($120-$145dlls)

*** I also paid an extra 200.00 for lipo to my outter knees, behind the knees, and under my chin. But right now dr cardenas has a special for 1 free area of lipo with either lipo&fg or tummy tuck. ?*****
I hope this answers questions and is helpful

pictures pictures and mo pictures

I hope they are helpful.... please no negative comments... thanks

mas fotos

In all I have enjoyed myself here at Beauty Care Recovery House. Im glad I chose to stay here. I leave on monday and hopefully I can take good care of myself.....

??ATTENTION MY FOLLOWERS THIS ONE IS FOR YOU... SPECIALS???

Today is my last night at THE BEAUTY CARE RECOVERY HOUSE and im so sad but its time to get back to my wonderful family and my boo thang...lol anyway being here has been a true blessing and I have made close friends with the patients, staff, surgeon, and director.... Because of this DRA. CARDENAS HAS MADE A SPECIAL FOR NEW PATIENTS AND OLD ONES IN HONOR OF YOURS TRULY:
complementary Lipo Spring Special! Complementary Lipo to one minor area such as: -Arms -Inner thighs -Outer thighs -Inner knees -Chin Only Applies in addition to a Tummy Tuck ,major Liposuction or BBL done between March 21st until June 21st. Expires 06/21/2014 .... WHOOOOP WHOOP SEXY FYNE FOR THE SUMMER TIME LADIED AND GENTS! !!!!
& THATS NOT IT. ... MAKE RESERVATIONS AT THE BEAUTY CARE RECOVERY HOUSE WITH THE DIRECTOR RONNIE AND SAY I REFERRED YOU AND YOU RECIEVE A DISCOUNT ON YOUR STAY AT THE BEST RECOVERY HOUSE IN TJ even if you choose to go with another Dr besides Dra Cardenas.. OMG I CANT EXPLAIN HOW WONDERFUL MY STAY WAS.... THE FOOD WAS GOOD, THE STAFF OF NURSES ARE EXCELLENT. .. THEY ARE THERE TO TRULY HELP YOU RECOVER AND NOT LIFT A FINGER. .. EACH ROOM HAS CABLE TV, beautiful yard, living room, spa and dental service that comes to you and much more.. And if you are feeling up to it they take you anywhere you want, mall, beach etc... oh yes Carmen has the hookup on a lady who bring REAL AUTHENTIC MICHAEL KORS and other purses to you. BUT THE BEST THING IS DRA CARDENAS COMES EVERY DAY & Weekends TO CHECK UP ON EVERY PATIENT REGARDLESS... WHAT A WONDERFUL Doctor..... WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE AND PPL.... OK TTYL ITS MASSAGE TIME, THEN GETTING MY TEETH WHITENING PROCUDURE, AND LAST OFF TO THE BEACH!!!!! MU@@HZ.....

BACK HOME.... REAL LIFE IN EFFECT

So I made it back home yesterday and OMG thr plane ride was crazy.... I had a boppy pillow but it made me sit sp high my feet were dangling and I felt my lower half was being stretched. Last thing I want is to pop wide open. I had preferred seating on Delta but I felt more comfortable sitting straight up. I also had set up wheelchair assistance which in SAN Diego was great but Atlanta is another story.... uuugghhh these young black lazy ppl working in the airport is causing ppl to not want to deal with Atlanta. First there was no one ready to get me ready for the wheelchair, so I had to sit on thr plane for 15 mins waiting, minf you thr plane got hot and I started sweating and oooouucchhh. The sweat on the damaged skin burns.. once they finally arrived the girl rolled me off the ramp and then stopped talking to other coworkers that she bout to get off and some one else needed to take me to baggage claim... about 4 ppl standing around trying to discuss who gonna take me... I was so pissed and about ready to get up and walk my damn self to baggage claim.. but I kept my cool. Finally a girl walks up and says ill take her... FAST FORWARD.... I make it home to my kids and family and was already ready to get back on the plane. Hopefully ill heal with no problems.. im going back to school tomorrow and so nervous. I bought a walker for 9.00 at the good will today. Hate to go but gotta do what I gotta do... I had some leakage from both areas where my drains were. Im going to just keep an eye on the areas.... but I still love my results and can see the final results are going to be awesome! #teamcardenas

10 days post op before/after

questions..what to pack??, how much extra money to bring?? prices...

Prices
Complete Labs $85dlls
Hepatitis C $50dlls
Hepatitis B $40dlls
HIV $20dlls
EKG $60dlls

Compression Garments can be purchased here at the clinic, Dr Cardenas will let us know the size you will be needing after the surgery.
Prices
-Short Marena CG (above the knee) $120dlls
-Long Marena CG (below the knee, needed when you have aggressive Lipo in your inner thighs) $135dlls
-Compression Bra Marena $80dlls
-Band $30dlls
-Epifoam (Silicon backed Adhesive foam pad to use under the Garment, in one side has silicon in order to help attach the skin to the muscle.  $80dlls 3pads pack, or $30dlls each pad.  Dimesions are 19.7cm* 29.2* 1.3cm

If you are having FG to your buttocks we suggest you bring a Boppy Pillow in order to avoid sitting fully in your butt and reduce the fat absorption.What you need to pack:
Toiletries: deodorant,tooth,tooth,mouthwash,lotiondial antibaterial bodywash, hair clips, hair products
Meds: if you plan on buying meds there its cool or get your primary care physician to write you a prescription for the meds the surgeon refers so you can get them cheaper under your insurance. If not look to spend about 160.00 on meds. Make sure you have arnica Montana pellets, and bromeline
Both help with healing. Bromeline is a natural anticoagulant and should be taken only after surgery.
Clothing: 2 robes. Best to get a grandma housecoat or moo-that zips up.
A loose fitting outfit to return in such as pajamas
Or a maxi tube dress. most of the time you will be walking around in the garment.
Slip on shoes because it is hard to bend over after sx.
Flip flops for shower
Extra: phone charger, tablet or iPad with charges,blanket for plane, spending money around 300.00

update with pics

Ok I tried to get back in the swing of things and I hope I didn't over do it. I tried to make i to class yesterday but forgot my books so my professor made us leave...what a waste of my energy and gas. I went to Wal-Mart and rode on the electronic carts they have but I been picking up my 20pound daughter....I noticed I have been leaking more on my right side where the drain was. I change my gauze pad about 4-5 times. Im thinking that is ok and good cause you dont want any fluid build up. My hole from where the second drain was leaks too but not as much. I also put my garment on the second line of clips which pulls in tighter. I also noticed that the skin under the flap is pink. Looks like the stitches has dissolved or my garment has rubbed the scabs and stitches off. I do see a small little hole under the flap as well. I put neosporen on with a gauze pad. The areas where I was lipo'd is hard like knots, which is normal. This mean I need a massage to smooth out the scar tissue.

update. ... day 22

Swell hell. Swell hell. ..I'm so tired of the swelling and I'm not happy with the weather it's now April and it's getting hot. Anyway I'm 22 days post op and hopefully I can get my bellybutton stitches removed soon cause it looks like my belly button is about to close up... I'm In a panic but hopefully it is ok. My doctor told me to wait to take them out because it looked humid and raw still... I had some stitches on the side from where my drain was. I took one stitch out and almost passed out from being scared I was going to mess up. I only removed one stitch cause it felt a small hole and I was paranoid. I'll take or get the rest taken out next week when I get my belly button stitches removed.
I'm so ready to start walking up straight and work out. . I'm ready to speed up my healing cause it's so boring being home and not getting out .. my nerves are waking up in my stomach and it feels weird cause at times it feels like something is crawling on me or at times an aching feeling or a cold comes over the area. My hips feel super numb and my back is so sore still. I just try to ignore the pain and uncomfortable feelings and know it will be worth the pain... beauty is pain and pain=pleasure !!!!

OMG IM ABOUT TO DIE...

OK maybe I should not say die but pass out. My incision is burning. Well this means the small sensory nerves are starting to wake up. Damn it who told them to wake up. I promise erytime I cough, sneeze, or strain I develop this sharp pain in my left side where the incision is. There is no infection just sharp burning pain that hurts when something touches it.
Anyway so I know I been MIA but I'm back... Lol OK so I hard a super hard time removing my bellybutton stitches. I got out like 8 but there were 2 I couldn't get out so I went to my local urgent care office and had them removed which I should had done in the 1st place due it it taking me 3 days to get enough courage to remove them bad boys. My garment is getting bigger which can only mean one thing to me.... Weight loss progress... With Dr Cardenas pulling my waist in 7 inches I can't help but get fuller faster. I'm loving it.

mo fotos