Finally, my turn to smile!!! Mexico, MX

So far my experience with the whole cosmetic thing...

So far my experience with the whole cosmetic thing has been a up lift..I'm really hoping that this surgery lead me to a better healthy life style and I hope to love my new body like I did in the past.I am really scared of waking up in pain.I have less then two weeks to get ready ..I am getting very restless..I tried to go out and get a boppy pillow but I'm not sure how that pillow will work on my butt.

How do I sleep after a bbl and a Tt

I been trying to get ready for after my surgery and I'm confuse on how will I sleep being I can't sit down..I'm scared I might mess my butt up

Travel buddy?

I haven't spoke to my husband who suppose to take me to mexico, so I'm looking for a travel buddy who's going to mexico on jan82014....dai7cam2@yahoo truly my husband think I should stay fat and sad...right now the only thing is keeping me happy is the fact I only have 15 days left...

Getting close to pain!!

I am so scared I have 8 more days to surgery..the worst part is I didn't lose the weight how I wanted to..so I may see no change...but hey life is about risk..I been preparing my self for surgery but there's no way to prepare your self for pain..

scared...

Tomorrow is suppose to be the best day of my life but i found my self at a stand still. I am very scared today about tomorrow i havent pack anything yet....im getting my legs lipo and my stomach and a bbl...wondering how it would turn out on woman thats 200 lbs and 5"2......starting to feel like im taking 6000 out my kids mouth...hoping god dont feel i have put this body image in front of him..I have to admit i have had idea of walking past the ones who have hurt me the most after my Surgery...i know its a wrong way to think...Do anyone have this same thought are am i tripping?? Help me because i should be feeling good and not afraid...

Recovery O my God!!!!

The day of surgery went past so fast and all i can remember is waking up in pain...The nurse i had was so soft in everything she did for me..The funny part was she didnt speak a lick of english but she was the best nurse i ever meet..I am the type thats scared of needles and blood. I always ask for the butterfly needle for babies...lol..

13lbs of stomach fat....Wow

After surgery the first couple days was sleep,pain, pain pills and more sleep...After read all these profiles i found out that onces the pain came o couldnt remember any advice..Instead of reading profiles i should had call on god because thats just who help me through the pain..Even the boppy didnt help the 600 cc of pain in my

finalLy getting noRmal

After surgery it was a ruff time but i feel great after 6 weeks..i feel if i wore my compression suit i would look better but hey i will regret it
At the end

feeling great

My stomach is so flat snd im happy i lost alot of weight.if i start exercise i would look better but im lazy snd thsts a shame...i not wearing my compression either.smh...all i went through...please if yall can follow your docter instruction because it will help you look your best
Dr Julio Saldana

So far the docter and staff has answer just about every question I had even the stupid question.so that really made me choose them over any other docter plus all my friend went to this docter even my friend mother at the age of 60

Hey honey congrats on your journey I pray that all is going well and that the pain subsides soon. Happy Healing!!!!!!
Thank u.....i really appreciate all my real self ladies...i hope everything is well with you..good luck on everything you hope for in your future
Hey girl! Checking on u too see how ur progressing? Did u figure out the boppy pillow thing?
No that boppy was a joke...it was better use for my neck...lol..I feel better now!!! I better not speak too fast..Thank you so much for asking..Much love!!! I lost 16 lbs...wow..I also went to a baby stage but hey the cost of beauty...lol
cant wait to see your results! Happy healing hun!
hope surgery went well luv, we are the same weight and height, and I cant wait to see your results! happy healing;) xoxo
I went in 202 lbs and i weigh 187lbs now...my mom said my stomach is around her size and she weigh 125lbs..
wow that's great, I bet you look amazing:)! gives me hope for my own results;) thank you
I thought seen i was big that i probably wouldnt see a different but i totally have change and im still swell..i start at 2x size and now im in a large...and like i said im still swell up...
congratulations mama, I cant wait for my turn:)! I am iffy too about if I will I see a difference.. I pray I'm as lucky as you. I actually put a pic of me up on my profile, hoping I look something like that when my ps is done doing extended tummy tuck w/ lipo. could you look at it and tell me if I have hope lol
Yes we are the same size...check dr saldana out too..send him your picture through email...he is really good
awesome, thank you. can you pass along his info please:)? I looked it up on here, but theres no email or anything. I would appreciate:)
Google dr julio saldana Mexico Tijuana and it pop right up...norta medical
Oh lol I was trying to search him on RealSelf. Found it, thank you hun. Hope your healing well:)
Slow daily challenge
Take it one day at a time hun, and just keep the faith and God will get you through this.. In the end it will all be worth it, you'll see;)
Hey honey today is your bid day I pray that all goes well. Congrats and Happy Healing!!!!!
Typos Your BIG Day
Thank you...today is 7 post day
ThAnks .....today 7 post say
I'm glad that all went well!!!
Girl, we have every right to put ourselves first and have something we want. Think of all the wasted money on toys they hardly played with or clothes they hardly wore. This is for the rest of your life. You deserve to be comfortable in your own body. Good luck!
Hope your surgery went well. I had a tt with Dr. Saldana 2 yrs ago and love it. I love the staff. They even let my husband stay the night in the room with me for free.
ThAnk s you was right..