Third Nose Job Gone Wrong :( Depressed - Mexico, MX

This was my third nose job, before you think I’m...

This was my third nose job, before you think I’m crazy psycho a lil bit. The fisrt one was a decision from my mum and doctor when I was 15 because my breathing problems were even affecting my hearing. I was totally ok with my nose, the surgery went totally wrong and my mum even thought of suing the doctor. We went to a plastic surgeon to repair the damage and he made a GREAT JOB and i was totally ok with my nose at 17. One year ago I began having throat problems and several doctors said it could because of my nose, my bridge wasn’t completely straight so I went with my previous plastic surgeon for another rhinoplasty, he told me I was in great hands and i trusted him because he did an amazing job before. Well, you can see in the photos that my nose is huge now, it's been a year now. I waited a whole year and my plastic surgeon says my nose it’s ok and if I FEEL that’s bigger he can do a nostril reduction but I’m afraid it’d look weird because of the bulbous tip, I'm waiting for another's doctor answer. But I'm so sad and so depressed beacuse my mum says it'd look weird beacuse it's the tip not the alar that's wrong but the doctor says the tip will saty like that :( Im so so so sad My nose was perfect :'(