Nose Looks Longer Than Before I Got Surgery - Mexico

My nose looks longer then before I got closed,...

My nose looks longer then before I got closed, surgery is it going to look smaller. I'm into two weeks of healing. The tip of my nose looks lifted to much...will my nose look smaller as time passes he rumoved a bumb and to give it a straight look lifted the tip? What can i do to speed up the process of healing?

At only 2 wks, your tip is probably still very swollen. I wouldn't worry yet. The tip takes the longest.
She is right i am only 3 weeks post up on my second procedure patience is a virtue real talk
Jesse, I think you look good but since you don't have a before picture, it's hard to measure improvement. It should continue to shrink and define so hopefully you will like it better in a few weeks. Best wishes.
they shafted me in MX too

Hi there,

Can you post your before and after photos so we can visualize what you're describing? At this point, you really just need to be patient and let the healing take its course. I know it's hard! I hope you'll update us as your nose changes and you find out more about what your tip will look like.

i dont have a before picture all i have is an after
Hi Jesse12, At 2 weeks there is still considerable amount of swelling so yes...your nose will shrink as time passes. Your tip will probably drop some as well. As far as what you can do to speed up swelling, you should ask your doctor or perhaps post a question in the Q&A section. I hope it starts to look better soon for ya.
i put two pictures check them out