My Nose Job Makes Me Really Happy, Everyday (6month Post Op) - Mexico, MX

I'm 17 years old girl, i live in mexico. My nose...

I'm 17 years old girl, i live in mexico. My nose was my big insecuritie, but then i took this big decision, and now i'm really happy. I thank God, my family and my amazing Doctor for this oportunity! it makes me happy everyday. If you want a nose job, look for a good Dr. and don't be afraid! it changed your life

Nine months post operation!!!

I look at the mirror everyday and i feel so happy!! i took the best desition:) i am more confident, and i am really really glad and thankful with God, my doctor, my family :) My nose is small now and i just love it!!

1 year after my nose job

it's been a year since my nose job and i'm so happy. Sometimes i still have some doubts but i know it totally worth it!! one of the best decision i ever made!!! :)
Dr. Rodriguez Linares

My Dr. Is such a good plastic surgeon

Can you send me Doctor's info number and web site . I can't find him on here. I love your nose! Happy healing :)
Thank you so muuuuuuch. I don't think he has a website Do you speak spanish? Well he's number, here in mexico is 011526144159284 local number ask for a date!! good luck and thank yooooouuu !!
Congrats!! Looks Great!!
thank you so much! i really aporeciate it :)
your nose looked amazing before too!!
thank you so much!! god bless you!!
Congrats! Looks awesome !!
thank you so muuuuch! :)
How much times did you have to see your docter after the surgery?
Maybe 6 times and I still visit my doctor, every two months :) , i have to visit him for 1 year
How long has it been since your surgery? & Did the process of the surgery long?

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery for you and how did you cope? Any extra details you can give really helps others considering nose surgery.

My recovery was very good, the only thing difficult was the swelling of the nose, my doctor gave me medical treatment for the inflammation, fifteen days after I get on with my daily life. It is certainly a matter of finding a good doctor who will listen and help you. I am very happy with my decision.

Did he inject your nose with a steroid to reduce the swelling?

Not yet, he told me that the next time, he well put me the injection to reduce the swelling:) thank you!
Do you have an implant in your nose, or did he just use your own ear cartilage? Did you get the injection yet? You look great and I'm glad you're happy.
it is not cartilage of my ear, is a piece of the hump i used to have in my nose, i had my injection two weeks ago, and i can see the difference, totally worth it, thank you sooooo much! :)
I am 14 and am having a nose surgery. I have never had surgery before. Is it horrifying? Were you scared? What anesthesia did you have? I am fine with the pain the only thing I am scared about is falling asleep and never waking up again.
don't be afraid. Is not that bad. Nose Job Post operation is ussualy really good. You just will feel your nose very sensitive and swollen for a time. I was not scared, i mean i just was like really excited! such a good desition, i have general anesthesia, so i just slept haha, and darling you don't have to be afraid! of course you are going to wake up and you will see your beautiful and new nose! i think this is a huge desition, but if it is your wish you are taking the best desition! Good look and God bless you
BrooklynB you will look beautiful!
Do you have pics of swelling at about 2 weeks after surgery? Did you have a lot of tip swelling? Did you like your nose as soon as cast came off or did it take a while after swelling went down?
yes! the first picture i posted is like 2 weeks after my surgery, i am going to post another one, and yeah i liked my nose as soon the cast came off because it was really a great change the swelling was alittle long to me but totally worth it! i'm happy with the results :)