My Nose Job Makes Me Really Happy, Everyday (6month Post Op) - Mexico, MX

I'm 17 years old girl, i live in mexico. My nose...

I'm 17 years old girl, i live in mexico. My nose was my big insecuritie, but then i took this big decision, and now i'm really happy. I thank God, my family and my amazing Doctor for this oportunity! it makes me happy everyday. If you want a nose job, look for a good Dr. and don't be afraid! it changed your life

How much times did you have to see your docter after the surgery?
Maybe 6 times and I still visit my doctor, every two months :) , i have to visit him for 1 year
How long has it been since your surgery? & Did the process of the surgery long?

Nine months post operation!!!

I look at the mirror everyday and i feel so happy!! i took the best desition:) i am more confident, and i am really really glad and thankful with God, my doctor, my family :) My nose is small now and i just love it!!

Congrats! Looks awesome !!
thank you so muuuuch! :)
Do you have pics of swelling at about 2 weeks after surgery? Did you have a lot of tip swelling? Did you like your nose as soon as cast came off or did it take a while after swelling went down?

1 year after my nose job

it's been a year since my nose job and i'm so happy. Sometimes i still have some doubts but i know it totally worth it!! one of the best decision i ever made!!! :)

Can you send me Doctor's info number and web site . I can't find him on here. I love your nose! Happy healing :)
Thank you so muuuuuuch. I don't think he has a website Do you speak spanish? Well he's number, here in mexico is 011526144159284 local number ask for a date!! good luck and thank yooooouuu !!
Congrats!! Looks Great!!