NA - Mexico, MX

My stomach has a bulge on top of my belly and my...

My stomach has a bulge on top of my belly and my ass is flat ! Total waste of money ... I'm so disappointed ! Wish I had gone somewhere else. The first couple of weeks I was so depressed because of this. it's really not fair! My stomach looks worst since I wasn't even fat to begin with but wanted a bigger ass! He told me I didn't need to gain weight so I think he was just trying to make money.

update

I spoke to Dr. Castillo. Were going to work something out. Inform you guys what happens in the future. Disregard the previous review.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I am deeply sorry that you feel this way!, I do not know with certainty who you are, feel free to call me or set up an appointment to talk about your case to see how we can approach the situation.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Liposuction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Liposuction community today.