Fraxel for Scars - Mexico, MX

I have old scars from a burn with direct fire, the...

I have old scars from a burn with direct fire, the accident happened 9 years ago. I scars in the tummy and my tights, that resulted from the 3rd degree burn and the skin grafts. I have been through a lot of procedures like scars surgery revision, I used a lot of creams like me derma and kitoscell, silicon sheets and compression garments for around 2 years.

Recently I saved some money so I decided to go to the fraxel restore procedure. I first tried to visit Dr. Weibel at the Miami Lasser Center but since I live it Mexico city, it would be very expensive for me to pay transportation each visit (estimated to be around 4 to 6). I decided to get the procedure here in Mexico city at the sensalasser center.

I just had the fist fraxel treatment on tuesday. I arrived the at 2:00 pm. They gave me some painkillers and tranquilizers, and applied some numbing cream. I fell asleep and around 3:30 they started to apply the laser. They told me it would be painful but I didn't really feel pain, I would not call it pain. It was an uncomfortable feeling but totally bearable.
After like 15 min. I was done. I left the clinic and felt quite normal. I had dinner and then I went to bed.
They told me to add a cream called Epithelial AH 3 to 4 times a day, always wear sunscreen and avoid sun.

I can't wait to see the results, now everything is like pink and there is a lot of mini spots in the areas treated. I hope they get better and I can see some little change. The doctor told me not to keep my expectations very high since you start noticing improvement until the 3rd procedure, but still I am excited. I will update as soon as I notice something.

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your story, sounds like you handled your treatment like a champ! Look forward to your updates.

2nd treatment

I have already done the 2nd treatment and I am going for the 3rd one. My scars are much better now. I mean they are still really noticeable but as I mention I know they will never disappear. They are much smoother now, and the color has change, it is really close to my skin color now. I still have 4 more treatments to go so.... maybe they improve much more ... I will upload some pics soon...
Sensalaser

It is the most experienced center for laser procedures in Mexico and it is located at the Hospital Los Angeles. The staff is very kind and professional and the service is very good. They answer all your questions, however they do charge for the evaluation appointment, approximately 95 USD.