I'm Finally Gonna Do It - Mexico, MX

I am new to writing but not knew to this site. I...

I am new to writing but not knew to this site. I have been wanting to get implants since I was 17. I'm 22 now and I have a 4 yr old bby boy. When a had my son I didn't have any stretch marks or gain any weight. I did gain a little butt..it may sounds bad but it's not enough. A little about myself ...I'm 22 yrs old , 5'1 & 111 pds. As yu can tell by my numbers I'm not a candidate for fat transfer..but I wanted something more permanent anyway. & I'm from Detroit so I see a lot of girls with butt injections,& some has implants...& about 20 out of 200 looked good, but who am I.. I just know I want mine to look natural, feel natural & fit me. I got a qoute from Dr. Gongora for 8,000.00 which included lipo in back and stomach. I want to go to Mexico not because of price but because they have cohesive gel implants (same implants they use for boobies) & I want my ass to feel as natural as possible. I am looking for more doctors I've saw a lot of procedures done by Gongora, Duran, YILA, Salama

A few before photos

So Gongora gave me a quote of 8,000, including lipo..I do have a little pudge..I don't want my waist to be stupid small (I don't like being skinny anyway) but then again I don't want to miss those great results...what should I do.

Quote from Yily & Duran

I just emailed Yily & Duran for a BBL implant..I know it take a long time..especially for Duran cause I read that she's always busy

These are my wish pictures

These are my wish pictures.

Quote from Duran

Ok so I emailed her at 7:42pm and she emailed me back at 10:00..thank yu Jesus..she quoted me 4,500.00

Belle Vista consultants

So I just found her Instagram and I emailed just waiting for a response..She works with most doctors in the DR. And not just Yily and Duran.

Plastic Surgery App

So I used a plastic surgery app to see what I would look like.I like it I know I won't be the dead on but something similar would be nice.

The process

Another consultant from Bella Vita emailed me some papers to feel out..I haven't emailed them back yet

Quite for Yily

3 wks later...I'm in no rush through,, but Dra Yily finally emailed me back this morning & told me she doesn't do butt implants only fat grafting..so now my number 1 choice is, drumroll please, lol Dra Duran..but for the I can't get through to her..I have the consultants emails but I don't want a middle man for a quote.. The booking, hotel stay & etc. are gonna be done by them..but I just want a quote from her.

Dr. Cortes quote

Dr. Cortes finally gave me a quote of 13,380 for liposuction and the implants..he also covers the emergency visits up to 5,000 a day if yu have to go to the hospital for any complications. And he recommends that yu are at least 120 pds because he not only does the implants but he does a lipo the fat from other areas for a natural look.

Hey did u ever decide where ur going also I'm looking for a doc too . So far gongora seems most workable for me and being in my financial state and close to California no plane just drive even though with surgery it will all seem horrible drive or plane lol need a buddy tho if interested . I haven't yet met dr Ryan Stanton but he seems nice & great, I seen dr hughes in la but at the moment cannot afford the pricing and my sucky credit gets no cool points when it comes to loans even tho I could do payments ,but only curtain drs will work with u. I wish dr hughes would let me do payments bkuz he seems like he is an aggressor and could get all my fat to add me hips ,then dr Salama don't have any closer dates available . Jimmerson is booked til 2015 . So now it's between .lucerna waiting for my consultation a new one I rescheduled . And I have to meet dr Ryan Stanton maybe he could be the one but dr. Gongora my girly just went to him so now waiting but two days post op she says she loves him n his work so let's give a month. I hope all iswell I'm waiting on a full quote from gongora . Salama is worth the wait if have the patience As for this it seems I don't since I want for my fam vacation Fourth of July ! I also got very affordable quote from dr.castenada and campos but it just seems scary bkuz the stories I hear and dr.gongora has alit reviews to show for so I would go with gut instincts instead of most affordable experience &professionalism is best! Safety first right !
Will follow out journey ;-) great pre op body .. I am almost 5 months post op Duran but want butt implants to complete my look
Have you decided who you are going to go with? I had my eye on Dr. Cortes for a while but could never get a quote after calling insistently. I'll keep an eye on you!
What did the $4,500 quote from Dr. Duran include? Please list everything!!! Thank you
Buttock implants, liposuction in my sides, stomach & back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZhYgdGGzL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player This is a video of Dr Cortes performing butt implants!! :D
Hey Cortez finally replied to me he said hell call me with the quote
Yaay that's good news. Let me know me when he calls. Did you send him your photos for a quote?
Yes..& my wish photos
Omg lol ass so fat! U gonna look good babe
Lol it's bout the size that I want..I just want it to be rounded out lol thanks for the app
Oh don't mention ;)
Can u send me the plastic surgery ap?
U can get it at the play store or on ur iPhone
It's called PlasticSurgery lite it's blue and it has two faces on it and it's free
Both I got an Iphone 5 but the play store and iphone has the same apps
Thank you so much! Do you know any good doctors who do butt implants in or near Fl ?
Thank you so much! Do you know any good doctors in or near Fl who perform surgery with butt implants?
It's a Dr. On here by the name of Mendieta he in Miami Florida and he's really good. I was thinking about him until I found about to Duran and Gongora
Where is Duran and Gongora?
Gongora is in Mexico and Duran is in the Dominican Republic.
I see Gongora March 6.. im more excited than anything! i just don't think i took enough time off :-( ugh.
I wouldn't travel to her her set up is ridiculous she needs to upgrade her professionalism my opinion BUT dr gongora is awesome and he's facility is beautiful I would recommend him :)
Oh I emailed her a month ago, she emailed me some couple of forms to complete and emailed it back to her but I haven't been able to that after I found Dr Gongora! Lol
Lol It's like a waiting game..I hate it!