Nerve Pain -Mexico, MX

I had a breast augmentation 1 year ago, it was a...

I had a breast augmentation 1 year ago, it was a year this December 14th. I started having pain on my left breast 1 month ago I thought it was because I was menstruating I I used to get those sort of feelings on my breasts and then went away when I was done but this time around I got a bit earlier and hasn't gone away I asked my PS and said in fact was nerve pain and there was something about another symptom which is me not feeling my nipples as much I passed like a swab and didn't feel it much so he went ahead and recommended Neurontin before hand I had been self medicating on Ketorolac it helped but once the effect wore off I would wake up at night with the sharpest pain it felt like a cramp on my breast horrible and we'll the medication has sorta helped but now when I move my left arm to carry something and to lye on that side or any effort with side is hurts and have to stop what I am doing even when I sneeze I am so frustrated because it had never happened and it happens after a year , how long until it goes away? Will it does it go away ?
Aaron Lopez