Nerve Pain -Mexico, MX

I had a breast augmentation 1 year ago, it was a...

I had a breast augmentation 1 year ago, it was a year this December 14th. I started having pain on my left breast 1 month ago I thought it was because I was menstruating I I used to get those sort of feelings on my breasts and then went away when I was done but this time around I got a bit earlier and hasn't gone away I asked my PS and said in fact was nerve pain and there was something about another symptom which is me not feeling my nipples as much I passed like a swab and didn't feel it much so he went ahead and recommended Neurontin before hand I had been self medicating on Ketorolac it helped but once the effect wore off I would wake up at night with the sharpest pain it felt like a cramp on my breast horrible and we'll the medication has sorta helped but now when I move my left arm to carry something and to lye on that side or any effort with side is hurts and have to stop what I am doing even when I sneeze I am so frustrated because it had never happened and it happens after a year , how long until it goes away? Will it does it go away ?
Aaron Lopez

I assume that your incisions were made around the areola. I had nerve pain for 2 year plus after surgery. It wasn't constant but rather sudden, sharp shooting pains that stopped me dead in my tracks but lasted less than 30 seconds. As I continued to heal, the frequency and length of the pain decreased steadily. Taking vitamin B supplements will aid in healing. Good luck. No fun but they're worth it.
What kind of implants do you have?. And how about talking with your medical doctor it could be something else going on. Keep us posted.