Im So Glad with the Whole Team!!! - Mexico, MX

When I stepped foot into Dr. Castillo's office, I...

When I stepped foot into Dr. Castillo's office, I was very nervous, but he made me feel at home immediately. I went in for breast implants. Dr. Castillo did my surgery and I tell you he made magic. My breast are beautiful and I feel confident like I have never felt before. I feel like a new person. He was very professional They gave me such a wonderful care and they listened to my every need. My self esteem and confidence is amazing thanks to Dr Rodolfo Castillo.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast implants community.

Great Decision!

Since I have had surgery (5 months) ago, I have had the best service from everyone at the office and from Dr. Castillo. I had a breast implants and am very, very pleased with my results. The assistant in the office are always following up with me, with phone calls and doctor visits-- making sure everything looks great.I can't express how happy I am with my results and everyone at the office.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon