Miss New Booty,scared but Ready !!!! - Mexico, MX

Hey chicks, I am new to the site and the sx world...

Hey chicks,
I am new to the site and the sx world too. And I'm equally scared and excited. My co-worker is scheduled for "body by Dr.P " in July and thanks to her, I am hooked.

I have been dreaming of a BBL for some time now, but the costs made it seem unreachable. I didn't even know MX was an option. But now that I do...IT'S ON AND BOOTY POPPIN' !!! I feel like a kid let loose in a candy store !!!

I'm heading to TJ in June with my friend for her pre-op testing, to see the facility and meet the staff.

Haven't worked up the nerve to post pre-op pics yet....maybe after I put my deposit down!!! We'll see !!!

Well doll, let the journey begin.....good luck and god bless us all !!! ttys

Hey! I'm scheduled on July 30th, staying at Club Med. I'm getting an extended tummy tuck, bbl and lipo of my back, flanks, and arms. I'm scheduled with Dr. Pantoja as well. I love Nadia!!!! She always gets back to me in regards to emails and is very detailed too. I have been reading tons of blogs regarding Dr. P, mostly very good and the most recent ones that I've read today aren't that great, kinda scary. I think it was from Birmingham...her post is on another blog (mbones). Anyway....I am still going with Dr. P because he has done a lot of great work and no one knows exactly what happened in either situation of these ladies. I do know that since I have been starting a very good relationship with Nadia..... I am confident that if any complication arises, her and Dr. P will take care of it. By the way, he has tons of patients out there with GREAT results, of course not all will be here on RS or any other search engine. As I recall, one of the ladies here on RS stated that while she was in the Dr. P's office, some of his patients were there and they looked REALLY HOT!!!! Hope you get the results you want!!! xoxoxo
I'm going to Pantoja June 7th I'm nervous and excited too especially since I'm going alone I'm going for liposuction of the abdomen, waist, inner and outer things, upper and lower back and I'm going bigger with the implants I'm not doing the BBL but I will keep you updated on his lipo skills!!!
GREAT LUCK ON YOUR PRODECURE!!
Thank you it got pushed up to tomorrow afternoon...I'm panicking now :/
Hey chica! Let us know what you decide when you visit the office in June.
honeychyld, Congratulations on your decision and best of luck on the results for both you and your friend. Can you tell us a few things such as: 1) how much have you been quoted 2) what does procedure include 3) what testing is needed 4) does it include transportation, garments, massages, nurse care (if so, for how long), hotel 5) what other procedures are offered 6) what other procedures are you considering 7) doctor info, tel #, address, website, email 8) are there any pics of this doctors work 9) how did your friend find this doctor and decide to trust him I hear they do great work, comparable work in Mexico for bbl especially big ladies with non existent azz. The price is higher in the USA is because of the insurance doctors have to pay. I first became interested in plastic sx when I saw ABC's Extreme Body Makeover's Dr. Griffith's Brazillian Booty Lift which led me to discover Dr. Mendietta from Miami, FL who offered the bra lift & BBL. He post some impressive post op pics on his website but can be pricey compared to Dominican Republic doctors. From what I gather the best results will be achieved from more than one procedure so I was thinking I could go for the body sculpting with Yily then get filled out by any of the other docs. Am 5ft 4in 196.8. 40DD. I have not measured myself for accuracy yet. Am saving money and awaiting hubbys consent. He wants two sons, we have one daughter. Thanks for posting!!