Going to Mexico - Mexico, MX

Going to Mexico to have the BBL, any advice? I"ve...

Going to Mexico to have the BBL, any advice? I"ve researched my doctor and there are good reviews and bad reviews. Which is normal everyones not going to always be happy. Has anyone used DR.G ???? Im excited and nervous to the closer I get to my date .IM also trying to lose 15 more pounds so ill have better results. Im 215 and I would like to be at a even 200 that way ill still be thick just curvaceous a.k.a super thick...lol

Ready for a new me!

Almost Ready

Flight is booked, room is booked, and everything on the check list is bought. I'm very lucky my best friend had her bbl not to long ago cause she has been so much help.

Hips?????

I have only 10 days before I'm on my way to a new me!!! Super excited. I've been looking at a lot after pictures and I have to say I love the hour glass shape, so with that said I'm thinking about getting hips also.

3 days more days!

In 3 days it will be a new me. I should feel excited or nervous, but I don't. Maybe it's not real yet..lol.

on my way

Ok so my nerves have kicked in. I'm super excited!!!!This time tomorrow I'll be becoming a big booty girl. Wish me luck and hope I get more than allowed. Lol

Happy with the my results!!!

My doctor is the business!!!!! He took 7 liters of fat and 1000 cc in each cheek. I loved him and his staff! I'm very happy with my decision.

more pictures

healing

I'm in a lot of pain. I only have one drain. And I don't know what I would do if I didn't my best friend to help me. She's a life saver

Home sweet home

Finally made it ho

Home sweet home

Finally made it home. I'm still in some pain but still worth it. Dr. Romero has wonderful bedside manner, he made me feel so comfortable. But that's from day 1 that's really why I picked him. I'm gonna try to add more picks of my booty...it's sooooo big I'm so happy. .lol. And my stomach so small, I'm a little worried about skin retraction. Any suggestions please

pic

Ass Ass Ass

bf n after

12 days after...

I'm in love with that thing back there. ..lol. I feel really good, pain free unless I move wrong. My skin is tighten great! I accidentally pulled my drain out but I'm not worried. I'm thinking about starting my message this week.

2 months

update

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Wow u look great
HELLO BRIWN BEAUTY.I just want to say it looks real nice.I went to san Diego and they did me all wrong.but I thinking about going to him to fix me up.can u tell me what all u need when u went across the board .did u need your pass port and how much did it cost.and also did they put u to sleep.
you look great! Im going to him soon! My sis went with him he is good!
You look great chick!!!
So brave, I would be so scared to go to Mexico for anything . Congrads !
you look great, did you go to mexico alone or did u have someone with you. i want to go to D.R OR MX but I would have to go alone I'm from florida and I've never been out the u.s
Your ass is banging!
U look amazing congrats I'm considering mx for round 2
Hey brownbeauty! Your results are amazing!!! do you have any update picks? how is your healing going??? My body shape is very similar to you pre bbl shape and im looking for a doctor who is experienced in dealing with ladies who are 229lb+
Thank you. I'm doing good. No pain a butt has dropped beautifully.
how are you doing now send more pics of you I wanta round two and im undecided on which doctor
I love you results
Thank you ladies...I'm loving the new me!
Awesome results! Congratulations.
Damn girl I love it !!!! Amazing results, just hope I can look like that my surgery!!!
Yes he is awesome!
Hey girl that was my doctor to, he is awesome I went in feb, I havent been on here in along time lol happy healing
Wearing your compression garment as much as possible should help with the shaping. You can also use skin firming lotion on your stomach although I'm not sure how effective it is.
My doctor recommend a tummy tuck. I didn't want tt, but he did aggressive lipo n it looks go half of my stomach is gone n I'm not even a week in. But it just depends on the results u want. I want a thick curvy body.
Oh ok, glad it's an option. Thanks chica!
Did u just get lipo or did u get lipo w a tummy tuck? I'm wondering if my dr is going to tell me I need one :(
Praying for a speedy recovery! And I'm glad u have someone w u to help n support u.
Thank you..