Braces Journey - Mexico, MX

I was like I got braces when all my baby teeth had...

i was like I got braces when all my baby teeth had fallen out. I was like 12 at that time. I had them on for a little less than 2 years. I had a monthly revision in which they would make them tighter. After each revision there was very little pain for the first day or two. The first 3 days after you get braces are probably the worst, it hurst a lot but still it is something you can handle. After I got my braces removed I had to use a thing the doctor gave me that covered my teeth at night on the top tooth line, this was to prevent my teeth from moving. On the bottom teeth line I had a thin wire pasted, this was also for my teeth not to move. The wire fell constantly and my teeth started moving. I had to get braces again on my bottom teeth line for a little more than 6 months.

I would definitely recommend braces to anyone. I think the right time to get them is as soon as all your baby teeth fall. The younger you are the better, because this way people wont be able to remember how you looked before you had straight teeth. That is the case with me since I got them when I was like 12.

Dr. Alma Garzia

She is a super good doctor. Since I know her personally it cost me less than to most patients. If you have scheduled an appointment you won't have waiting times. I think everything about her is marvelous.