LBL, MR, Lipo & fat transfer to butt - Mexico, MX

Am 5'1 and 170 lbs. i had twins 2 years ago and...

Am 5'1 and 170 lbs. i had twins 2 years ago and weighed 240 at my max. i have not been able to drop anymore weight after the twins and have been wanting a tummy tuck for a long time. several doctors recommended a lower body lift since i was stretched out from everywhere. So now, i am 5 day PO it was a 12 hour surgery I had IV sedation, I had a lower body lift, muscle repair, lipo on my upper and lower back, flanks, outer thighs, abdomen, arms and jaw line. I stayed one day in the hospital then drove back to los angeles which was probably the hardest part. it has been a up and down roller coaster of pain, am only taking Tylenol with codeine and Motrin. I hate these drains I can't wait to get them out. Everyday is a little bit better. I can't wait to see the end results.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Wow, I can't believe you drove home the next day! You're braver than I would have been. I hope you're doing well and hopefully your results will be worth the pain! :-)

PO day 8

Got my drains out, yay!!! Those have been horrible. And starting to feel more normal. Still really swollen, but took a few pictures today.

PO day 10

Finally getting better. Less pain. I am able to get in and out of bed by myself now. My incision started to leak to I need to keep changing the pads and keep the area clean. Other than that I feel a great improvement. I will say the first week is rough and am glad I made it through. I weighed myself yesterday am 10 lbs lighter.
Dr Torres

He truly cares about his patients. He give you the time you need and is always available for any questions.