Mommy Makeover Planned - Mexico

After years ( 6yrs)of contemplation, i finally...

after years ( 6yrs)of contemplation, i finally have plans to restore my pre-baby body back. Looking for as much advice and information possible, thanks!! I am on track to getting toned and fit to lose this last bit of baby weight. I am not gunna lie, I am scared and nervous about the trip and surgery.

UPDATE!!!!

Ok, so. Life happened and I did not get the surgery when I initially expected. I have 3 weeks off this Dec 2014. I am wanting to do a mommy makeover, I tried keeping in contact with the initial lady who I spoke with but she no longer returns my calls etc... I would love to hear about others recent expereinces so i can officially lay down the deposit. Thank you in advance. It is still my plan to travel to mexico for the mm.

It's booked!!

During this last few years my priorities have changed. I am now finished my degree. After further research, my surgery is booked, deposit has been paid. I am going to Miami to see Dr. Ortega. I'm so excited!! I'm booked for a BL/BA, please feel free to give me tips and what to pack tips! Thank you
Mexico Plastic Surgeon