Capsular Contracture, Infection, Rupture and Persistent Seroma

The surgery is part of the process of feminization...

The surgery is part of the process of feminization in my transgender condition. After developing seromas twice, now I consider that my body rejects any kind of implant.

After developing seromas twice, I guess the...

After developing seromas twice, I guess the procedure followed in the surgery should have been corrected after the first experience; one of the implants on the second surgery had a rupture before it was intoduced, and had to be replaced for another. Was it defective? Surgeon inadequate handling?. Anyway, I am reluctant to consider that my body rejects any kind of implant.

I had my old saline implants removed a year ago(capsular contraction, infection and rupture), and replaced with new ones. I developed a seroma 14 days later. After 7 days it still drains about 30-40 mililiters of liquid from my breast. I have no infection, and the doctor says the seroma will be eventually absorbed. How long it will take? Should I follow additional treatment?

It appear he is a proficient surgeon, but not fully competent to deal with side effects.

If you don't trust your doctor...get a second opinion. Where in Mexico is this Dr.? I know of a good doctor who did a revision for my aunt in Mexico. She too had some kind of bleeding. Take good care. It is possible for your body to reject implants but there may be other options. God bless!