Very Happy with my Experience and Results - 1 Year Post Op - Mexico, MX

I am very happy with my results, 1 year post op...

I am very happy with my results, 1 year post op and I cant imagine going back to my before. The size, shape and placement is perfect. I Have had many compliments from friends and family that they look natural and are very suited to my size and shape, they look like what I should have had.
I had my implants placed over the muscle and considering my active lifestyle I definitely made the right choice and I am thankful that this was discussed in great detail before. I have very physically active and train for fitness competitions so it is very important that my lifestyle was taken into consideration.

I can honestly say that I feel so much more confident and comfortable with my shape now, I always felt like I was missing what made me more feminine, especially as I get fit and lean. I am finally able to wear strapless dresses without stressing over how I will be able to keep all the padding in place.
I wish I knew about getting treatment done abroad years earlier. It was always a concern to be somewhat helpless at home trying to recover, I live alone and with family not close by I would have had to hire a nurse, this was a perfect solution, all inclusive relaxing resort to recover at was so simple and hassle free, although recovery was very quick for me and was not as uncomfortable as I had expected. I wish I would have had a few more days between surgery and my flight home, that was the only tough part for me.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Everything went exactly as expected and as planned. Not a moment of doubt, before, during or after. Everything from the conversations before the procedure via email or the phone to the actual procedure and follow up has been great.