Very Happy with my Experience and Results - 1 Year Post Op - Mexico, MX

I am very happy with my results, 1 year post op...

I am very happy with my results, 1 year post op and I cant imagine going back to my before. The size, shape and placement is perfect. I Have had many compliments from friends and family that they look natural and are very suited to my size and shape, they look like what I should have had.
I had my implants placed over the muscle and considering my active lifestyle I definitely made the right choice and I am thankful that this was discussed in great detail before. I have very physically active and train for fitness competitions so it is very important that my lifestyle was taken into consideration.

I can honestly say that I feel so much more confident and comfortable with my shape now, I always felt like I was missing what made me more feminine, especially as I get fit and lean. I am finally able to wear strapless dresses without stressing over how I will be able to keep all the padding in place.
I wish I knew about getting treatment done abroad years earlier. It was always a concern to be somewhat helpless at home trying to recover, I live alone and with family not close by I would have had to hire a nurse, this was a perfect solution, all inclusive relaxing resort to recover at was so simple and hassle free, although recovery was very quick for me and was not as uncomfortable as I had expected. I wish I would have had a few more days between surgery and my flight home, that was the only tough part for me.

I am looking for a doctor in the Cancun area and have some questions for ladies that have been there recently! Do you have any photos of what you look like now? How long until you could fly back home? (I am hoping to stay there for a vacation after and would like to know how long I need to stay after the surgery) Did you experience contracture with the new implants? Do you notice any scarring? Did you get the implants over or under the muscle? Thanks in advance if you are able to answer some of these for me :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Everything went exactly as expected and as planned. Not a moment of doubt, before, during or after. Everything from the conversations before the procedure via email or the phone to the actual procedure and follow up has been great.