1 Year Post Op and Want to Go Back - Mexico

I went to cancun Mexico almost 1 year ago. I am...

I went to cancun Mexico almost 1 year ago. I am happy with my results (compared to before) BUT definitely feel the size of my implant could have been way bigger. Not because I want to have that fake look but because the doc has moved my nipple up 2cm!!!! Yes crazy I know. I was very saggy and deflated and knowing what I know know my 380cc implants are giving me a e-f cup size but I have NO fullness:((( and I want some. Not a huge amount and I don't want a bigger bra size. Anyone have any ideas? How much cc do I have to go up to see a bit of fullness.

I am looking for a doctor in the Cancun area and have some questions for ladies that have been there recently! Do you have any photos of what you look like now? How long until you could fly back home? (I am hoping to stay there for a vacation after and would like to know how long I need to stay after the surgery) Did you experience contracture with the new implants? Do you notice any scarring? Did you get the implants over or under the muscle? Thanks in advance if you are able to answer some of these for me :)
I have gummy bear silicone implants. But not sure what pofile I know not high or I would have more "fullness"

Any idea what type of implant profile you went with during your first surgery? Sometimes that can be just as important in fullness and projection as the implant size. Here's what some doctors have to say about profiles.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to go to a destination ap I could relax and not have to take care of my son.