A New Body a New ME - Mexico

So I've been on this site without an account...

So I've been on this site without an account reading everyones journeys so i finally decided to get one and share mine :-). Its been about 5 months now that I've been doing my research on all these talented doctors but two doctors stand out which is Dr. Jaime Campos and Dr. Salvador Pantoja. Yes ladies I'm planning on heading down to TJ =D

I have mixed emotions about it but I know malpractice can happen anywhere so hey as long as I do my research and I've followed all u ladies for a bit now so I've made my decision.

I have 2 beautiful children which took a toll on my body and I haven't felt very confident since =\ I'm 27 years old and I don't think I've enjoyed my 20's due to my body being in the state that its in..I'm grateful to have the loving support of my husband he to has his concerns and is worried I won't come back from the surgery. I assured him I would find the right doctor and do all my research but he says he loves me the way I am but this isn't abt him its abt ME loving ME!

I'm planning on getting a BBL, Lipo, and a TT of course my tummy looks like a map lol I've been considering this procedure since after my first baby....I just can't wait to see my new BODY I'm excited =)

I have my appt next saturday jan. 18 for my consultations with both drs I will discuss my concerns and wants with them and what they expect from me...I will make my decision after I meet with them...wish me luck ladies ???

Can anyone please help with uploading pics?

Can anyone please help with uploading pics?

Can anyone help and inform me of how many epi foam...

Can anyone help and inform me of how many epi foam pads we need for after sx? Anyinfo on needed supplies would be very helpful thank u ladies in advance ??

I need my tax money already!!!! I can't wait for...

I need my tax money already!!!! I can't wait for my sx...I can't make any moves or set my sx date cuz again I NEED MY MONEY!!! UGGHH sorry ladies I just had to get it out I'm so obsessed with this sx I wana get I almost have all my necessities for my after care lol...and I don't have a date yet lol call me craaaaazay!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I really want to go late march or early april but that time frame doesn't work for my sister :-( I'm hoping she can work something out.

I have sent you a PM re: pics!

Thank u kristy so much I will do this as soon as I can :-)

No problem at all. If you're looking for good preparation lists, we have a couple of community members who have very useful lists on their reviews. I have put the links below for you.

Cris777

Foreverbooty Part 1

Foreverbooty Part 2

Hope this helps!

My sister and i will be goin.g to mx for our sx. when do u think u want to book for ?
I'm think sometime in the beginning of march...I want to be ok atleast by summer..how abt u gals?

Hi there, welcome and thanks for choosing to share your journey with us! Good luck with your consultations, I hope they go well.

Please do come back and let us know how they go!