I had a gastric sleeve in 2010 lost 120 pounds ,...

I had a gastric sleeve in 2010 lost 120 pounds , body lift in 2011 now ready for a new booty! Had to gain 25 pounds as I was too thin and do not want implants. Had previous surgeries in Tijuana before and have no doubts about doing so! My gastric sleeve was with Dr. Ortiz and My body lift with Dr. Castillo Calderon. I am still thrilled with the sleeve, the body lift was ok except he left some loose skin. I had to excercise like hell to get a fit body after. Now I have stopeed working out and gained 25 pounds so I can have a nice round bottom as I have a square shaped body.

Well u are lucky because you don't have any loose skin really from the big weightloss so u must have good skin which is a plus for bbl! My date with Salama is Aug 26 but I'm trying hard to gwt in sooner because I want to be Salamafied for my vacation in June!
Good Luck!
Thank you still deciding on Dr.'s either Dr. Pantoja or Dr. Cardenes.

My Journey from 240 pounds to 120 pounds

My first photo is when I was at my heaviest 240. Second photo at my lightest at 115. Third photo taken 2 months ago at 135, now I am 145 so I have enough fat to gain an ass :)

I still have loose skin in my thighs but will not do a thigh lift , looks to painful. Besides that I do have some loose skin but not as much as I imagined. You have a great canvas to start with and I know you will look fantastic!
I like him bcz he's a christian and he practices safe measures! His facility is state of the art, very clean, professional nutsing willing to go ant mile and length for ur comfort! He just ndds to listen to pts bc sometimes pts are in tuned w their bodies and charts dont always apply to everyone! He told me too loose weight and i ddnt need to so whn he saw me it was like oops!
Nursing ....the extra

Not decided on surgeon

I have been researching for 4 months now and I still cannot make up my mind as reviews are so mixed with Dr. Pantoja and Dr. Cardenes. Dr. Campos Leon has good reviews as well. I need to decide this week as I will be having surgery in less than a month.
I am on the smaller side of some girls I have seen as I gained weight for this. I am not looking for projection booty but looking for the upside down heart hourglass figure. I had a body lift in 2011 and it was great for my stomach but my waist and butt shape sadly did not benefit much.
Hmmm just want to hear how happy people are with these 3 doctors, I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks doll! Good luck to you too!

wish pic

I wish!!!

If ur focus is too have a big donkey butt than Campos is the Doc for u. Pantoja is a excellent doc but he can be a hit or miss when it come to the bbl SX.
Congrats on the baby... No I do not want a big ole donk. Looking more for an hourglass shape over all. I have no hips :( Leaning more toward Dr. Cardenas.

Wish pic

Another wish pic

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

What do I REALLY need to bring??

Good Morning Lovelies!!!
I see alot of lists of things to bring HOWEVER mainly for TT & BBL. I am only getting BBL and aggressive liposuction.

I am staying at Beauty Care recovery house and surgery with Dr. Cardenas. Besides tolietries, boppy and funnel what is essential? I know the pain meds suck as I had a bad experience with mexican pain meds during my body lift so I am getting US pain meds before I leave.
Thank you as always !!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

HELP!!!!Petite BBL girls need your pics

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Getting nervous as I do not see many petite girls getting BBL.
I am 5'3 and struggling to keep my weight above 140 and hope this will be enough.
Does anyone have pics they can share with me at Heatherwatts73*aol.com * means @.... Thank you so much , it will lessen my anxiety!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pic of my poor saggy bum

Cannot wait for January 3rd and Dr. C 's magic wand to make my booty smokin hot

Tummy help needed

Please suck the fat out of my gut. It was fun gaining the weight but yuck!!

Yaaaay!!! A few more days to more fabulosity!
Your time is almost here! Excited for you.
Thank you. I looked at your profile you are going to look fantabulous!!!

Getting Nervous...wondering if my skin will be ok after losing 120 pounds and lipo

I am getting nervous because about my bbl and lipo
I lost 120 pounds, had a body lift and my skin has done well but now with extra lipo and BBL just nervous about the results.
Additionally I turned 40 this year so wondering about skin elasticity. Ladies any experience with those who have lost large amounts of weight???

hey bubble gum I am excited for you! I'm having surgery next year with her. Are you scared about bringing the surgery money in cash though? I'm really nervous about having all that money on me like that. Should I ask to pay it all through paypal the morning of?? Or do they have an ATM there? lol would appreciate any response!
yes nervous about it. I am unsure if yoy can pay through pay pal good question. When is your surgery?
End of July I haven't scheduled yet. You didn't ask them before? I hope they would accept credit card. Otherwise you can PM me if you wanna talk more! I'm trying to brainstorm weird places I can hide the cash just in case someone tries to rob me lol

3 more days getting anxious

It is almost time... really nervous but excited looking forward to a new improved me in 2014. Dr. Cardenas here I come.

Good luck Hun you deserve it for that hard work you've put on that body
good luck snd congrats on the weight lost! i am planning on a lowe body lift and butt aug in late aug/sept. I'll be cheering u on
Thank you cosmic wisdom.. nervous but excited !!

Made it to Tijuana

So I made it to Beauty Care recovery house, quick pick up from airport no waiting at the border. It is very clean and everyone is so nice. Less than 24 hours until surgery. I will try to update tomorrow so far so good!!!

I pray u have a successful sx and speedy recovery ...u go girly!
Guuuurl! You've come a loooong way, gastric sleeve, body life and 120 pd weight loss WOOOOOW! ****ROUND OF APPLAUSE**** Praying that the process is smooth and you get the booty of your dreams!!
^^typo body lift :)

Surgery Day

So the day I have been both dreading and anticipating is here. Only dreading any potential pain but anticipating my new body!! Gaining 120 pounds 10 years ago was so hard on my body and since I lost it I saw how much damage I did. I heavily exercised yet exercise only does so much additionally I am 40 and my body knows it lol :) When I got my body lift it was great except the combination of being a runner left me with a boyish figure and no butt..I had such a cute butt when I was young. This is my treat to myself for all the hard work I have put in the past three years. For everyone having surgery today good luck and I will be praying for you!!!
I will update when I can, so far Beauty Care has been great I am the only one here. The food is really good and the ladies are so sweet!! Ok here I go off to Dr. Cardenas's office ????

I wish you all the luck in the world and a speedy recovery!

Surgery over. Results look good!!

It is finally over. Dr. C was running behind so I did not have my surgery until 4pm. They gave me half of a pill at 10am which was supposed help me relax but did nothing . Otherwise all has been great! I will not put my compression garment until tomorrow so now I am wrapped up like the mummy. Carmelita help give me a quick shower and that felt better. I will take pics tomorrow however looks good so far. I had 900cc in each buttock and 230 in each hip. Also she put some fat in my lips and today I have a black eye and bruises on my lips lol. I requested the lips when I was high lol. Pain sucks but not near as bad as my lower body lift years ago. The staff is so sweet and accommodating. Waiting for Dr. C to release me to Beauty Care. Will update later

Sending well wishes to you... Dr. Cardenas was my very first pick in the beginning of my journey...
Happy healing and congrats to you doll!
Congrats happy healing!

Post op day 2

Recovery sucks however Beauty Care staff takes such good care of you. I had an allergic reaction to the morphine last night. It was scary as my tongue started to swell. The antihistimane did not help much but I feel better this am. As expected hard to get out of bed, harder than yesterday as anesthesia was still in my body. Will update more must go try on my garment

Yay!! Looking good!!!
Thank you all for all the well wishes!!
Happy healing doll! Take care!

3 days post op

So day 3 and it is getting easier. Still a pain being on my stomach as I am paranoid to even sit on the boppy but being on my stomach all day hurts my back. My results look really good, my booty looks good . The care at Beauty Care is so good the ladies are amazing. Had my first massage today, hurt a bit but felt amazing after and took a three hour nap. I will take more pics tomorrow.

congratulation you look wonderful! Happy healing :)
thanks for the update and it gets easy with each passing day... you look great by the way!!!
Congrats doll!! Happy healing :-)

big donk

Bad photo but you can see my big butt. Will take better pics later but omg love the results!!

Oh yeah, I forgot... Where did you have your inner thigh lift ? Your scar looks "barely there."
Happy healing, you have minimal bruising.
It was so nice meeting you yesterday ... and your results look great, these pic do you not justice. you got a fatty and really nice curves after seeing your results i got so excited ....We shall be in touch happy healing.

10 days post op New Pics

Bruising looking much better but still carrying 20 pounds of water swelling weight. Still sore went to have first massage at home. I do not know how ppl go back to work after one week as I am still hobbling around feeling weak. However....Loving my new body thanks Dr. Cardenas

pics 10 days post

But why are you still so bruised after 10 days!! Thats crazy.. also do you feel like she made the hips even?
Hi Suzannedee..I bruise so easy :( My swelling flucates as one hip looks bigger than the other then some days it is normal. I spent one night in the hospital before going to the recovery house.
wow you look great! How many nights did you spend at the hospital before you were released to BCRH?

Victoria Secret photo shoot 2 weeks post

Dr. Cardenas is a genius

YOU LOOK NICE
Everything looks so natural. You look great. How are you feeling ? Are you still sore ?
Still super bruised on legs and quite swollen but definately getting better everyday... When do you go??

Out on the town

Went out on the town without garment for two hours...turned some heads for sure :) What a great confidence booster!!

Came back to check out your booty again! Lol...really nice and natural....and will only get better as swelling subsides in abdo and legs....I had whole leg lipo 3 was ago and those babies are pissed! How much did u have suctioned on your legs?
She was agressive but they do not look much smaller however I like my legs and did not want alot in case my skin did not retract. They are bruised. For me the worst part is around my ribs and where my tubes were. What about u?
You look amazing!!

New 2nd stage garment

I got a new garment for second stage feels like a onesie for a baby. Not sure when I will use it as my abdomen area is still swollen when I first take my garment off my waist measures 26 :)

How much did u spend on this surgery. Do u recommend any doctor. U LOOK amazing.
Omg ! You look amazing in that dress ! I bet you were smiling the whole time...
They took 4 liters from my thighs calves ankles, but surprisingly no bruising! I was taking arnica and wobesym n and bromelian. The lower legs are in swell hell, but thighs are definitely smaller. The lipo is actually the staging for a thigh lift....I am afraid the lower leg lipo will not be enough though....will need calf skin excision :-/. When I looked today, the skin looked a little like loose stockings....I am trying hard not to judge results so early on !

Waist shrinking

Waist starting to get smaller but thighs still.swollen .

Beautiful, amazing transformation from pre WLS to now!!! I am thrilled for you. How did she get your waist so thin and why don't any US surgeons use this approach? I really love your ass and hips, too. I like that,you went for a natural look. You look awesome!!!
I could not agree more! You look the very best of natural! Lia lot of gals go for the super duper exaggerated look...u look amazing...great job Dr. Cardenas!
Yeah, I do not like that "doll" look at all. Bubblegumbooty looks super sexy and real. BGB you must be thrilled beyond words with your transformation. I would like to get my waist smaller and my ass higher like yours.

Booty Gobbler photos

Getting fatter everyday :)

oops

Meant panty gobbler not booty goobler lol..as my new butt eats all my panties. Nothing fits anymore they all crawl up my crack lovin it!!!

Ok it's official: your nickname is PG! You do have a freaking amazing LBL scar....I am using a gelZone wrap ...pure silicone...around my midsection. I tend to scar well, mind you the largest incision I had prior to this was 1.5"! So this is the first real test I have of the theory :-). I will say it again ...score ONE for us post MWL folks....you have a bangin' bod there - bar none - no parenthesis....u go girl! And...if my lower hiney does not fill properly, out I may pay a year 2015 visit to Dra Cardenas!
Thank you onedimsum you are looking awesome and we both can pat ourselves on the back. It is a long painful.journey but worth it. Happy healing and keep in touch!
OMG I am in love with your ass. So, you are a massive weight loss person and you got that banging body without any incisions, just lipo? Didn't you have excess skin that needed to be cut off at least your abdomen? I have incisions all over my body. Don't get me wrong, I love my body and lipo only would not have worked for me. I just did not think it would work for any massive weight loss person. You look amazing and I am so happy for you.

lower body lift scar pics

People always ask me about my scar from the lower body lift I have one all the way around that goes directly over my buttocks. My Dr. was Dr. Castillo Calderon from Tijuana. He did amazing with a properly placed thin scar. Additionally I used scar fx strips almost 24 7 for 4 months and it made my scar almost disappear. I had to add contrast to the photos so you can see them.

Spectacular!!!
Wow ! Amazing, almost invisible...I had the same lift as you did on the butt and hips. Hopefully I will heal as nicely as you did.
It has been 6 weeks for me and my scar is starting to thin out. Is that what yours did ? My surgeon said that they typically pinch the skin and stitch it thick. Then when it stretches, it stretches into a thin line.

Booty gets bigger daily

I am amazed that each day my body seems to change. I switched to my second stage garment wearing foams and my booty is now bigger. I think the first stage Marena garment was suffocating it lol!
I was a size.4/6 before surgery now an 8 but I do not care I love the curves and I am getting looks left and right. Such a confidence booster but more importantly I am making peace with my body and will treat her better as a result..She has been through enough :)

Panty Gobbler....how long did you do your scar FX treatments? i was thinking 3 months was the right time frame? I am pretty casper-white like you so **hoping** for thin white scars.
I used them for a about 4 months. They worked great on me.
U look wow! Congratulations n thank u for sharing. Take care of ur new beautiful body^_^!

Fluffed and dropped

OK so it has been a while but I am back at work (outside of the country) and it is difficult to get on the internet. Will post new pics soon!
I am overall still happy with my results. My booty softened up completely and now nice and jiggly.
I have started to workout because I desperately need to tone up.

Downsides... My butt has shrank a bit which is ok with me as I have lost 14 pounds since surgery.
I never wanted a huge donk anyway but I miss the hips. My measurements are now 40 -26-40 so technically I am an hourglass figure . I have some residual soreness around my ribcage area ..more than soreness I am unsure what it is... My stomach is lumpy but I am hoping with massage and working out this will subside. Otherwise I am still happy with the results.

Congrats ur results are amazing!!! Can u help out about garments? I have surgery in 2 weeks and am so lost on which garment to get for which stage! Thanks so much!
Dang those are some ferocious curves! Careful with the exercise. I have been working my glutes and my ass got 2 inches smaller - I just wanted to lift it not shrink it! I'd hate to see bubblegum booty disappear, too!
i agree...halt the disappearance of bubblegum!

3 days shy of 2 months post op

Still happy with my results :) Butt is shrinking a bit but I am also 20 pounds lighter. I look how I look in and out of clothes. Now I started to do squats and lift weights to tone as over 6 months without exercise is hard on the body.

You are becoming famous! The sales girl at Lucky Brand in Indianapolis today asked me about fat transfer from belly to buttocks. I told her to go to RealSelf and check out BubbleGumBooty. And guess what??? She said she had heard of you!!!
That is so funny, I must tell my butt :) Hope all is going well for you. Have not been posting much as I am working out of the country until June. But still enjoying my results. I am trying not to lose more weight . Hope you are well, inbox me and let me know how you are :)
Well I hope wherever you re it is warm. We are expecting 10 inches of snow tomorrow.

New Booty Pics

New pics of my booty..Still lovin it

OMG I want your bpdy!!!!...Beautiful...it looks so natural...
That is so beautiful. You're such an inspiration. I am scheduled with Dr Cardenas on June 23rd. I am using my compression garment that I wore for my lbl. But, what is a stage 2 garment ? When will I need it ?

more booty

laying down booty

Dr. Laura Carmina Cardenas did n awsome job. Now ur waist it's 26 what was ur measurements before? 3,800 was the total Dr. Charge u n how much for trip n accommodations? Thank u(^_^)!
you look great hun!!!! ... i finally updated my review ... hugs and kisses ...
You look great, and your butt is perfect for you! You should be so proud of yourself!!

booty pics

cannot stop taking booty pics hehe

Unbelievable I can't tell the difference between one of your wish photos and your own photos!!! Beach girl, maybe we need to make a visit down to see Ms Cardenas, when we go to San Diego in July!
Yes she did a great job on her AZDee !!
She is a great doctor and I am so pleased at my results. Thank you!!

private pics

Felt sexy so played dress up.

Wow, do you usually scar so well or do you think it was due to the scar fx? My scar has widened so much. I don't know if it's even worth considering another scar revision.
Looking good girl!

self confidence

I have never been comfortable sending nude pictures or even being nude. This has brought self confidence I have not had since my 20's. Getting a bit thin but still love the shape so much more!

Did you take any supplements to help with the bruising ? How long did it take for the bruises to go away?
Plastic surgery is very freeing. I love that I no longer am I timid about my body. Enjoy your sexiness. And you look wonderful.
That is wonderful! My surgery has given me so much self-confidence and hey....i dont even have thighs or boob yet ;-). I have been doing a lot of reading on Plastics and the role it plays in our psyche. It is not only a physical change, but a change to "core self" that is a contstantly evolving thing. I certainly feel like this - plastics has changed who i am - not only who i appear to be (sorry if too heavy!) ....just things i have been ruminating on.

Playing dress up

Playing dress up for the boyfriend.

I love that you are enjoying your new body and are more confident. I am planning to do a nude photo shoot once my transformation is complete.
I took arnica but it took 8 weeks for brusing to subside

3 months post op

Boyfriend is loving lingerie. Still lovin my new booty!!

New pics

New picture risque but hey my face in not in them

Boom-chica-wow-wow! That booty (and body) is bangin'! I always just love that you are one of "us" the post MWL gals too! ;-) Enjoy!
Absolutely stunning... You look like you could be a Playboy centerfold!
You look sooooo good

Going for revision surgery June 2nd

Hello Strangers, I will be going to Dr. Cardenas on June 2nd for a small revision. My hips are uneven so she is fixing it at no cost. I cannot wait to see the ladies at Beauty Care and the recovery house :)

So did you get your revision done?? Any new pics that you can post? Have a great day!
I have not. Im seeing dr. Salzhauer in the spring. Right now im dealing w a tumor the size a a large golf ball that popped up on my left cheek 2 months ago or about 6 months post op. Dr. Salzhauer feels its probably a fatty tumor? Will keep everyone posted. Good luck girl! Love the pics :).
I hope everything gets resolved. Will you be posting more pics? Is the tumor visible to the plain eye or you can just feel it and no see it? I've read about nodules that he has revise before on other patients. I'm still learning here about the scar tissue, lumps and nodules so I thank you for sharing. You look great by the way! Take care and please keep us on the loop :-)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon