2013 A New Me :-) - Mexico

Hello Real Self members I have been reading...

Hello Real Self members I have been reading several stories about brazilian butt lifts for a while and found them very interesting and decided that this is something I may want to do. I always had low esteem about my image and was constantly picked on by my family about my weight. Recently after I meet my boyfriend I went from 175 to 205. I have been working out alot recently though and hope to get down to 175. I also looked in to a plastic surgeon named Dr. Campos. I seen his work and fell in love with his artistry. He has done wonders for the women of Real self and make me heal.

After all the research I have done on him I made a decision to have a bbl done on March 22 2013. He gave me a quote for 4425 and as soon as I got my quote I headed straight to Walmart and Target to buy stuff for my trip and packed my bags as soon as I got home.

Now I am playing the waiting game but I am so excited and waiting to file for my income taxes to pay for my plane ticket. Anyone has any advice or questions feel free to comment! :-)

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

After a few months of research I decided to look into a plastic surgeon named Dr. Campos. I seen his work and fell in love with is artistry. He has done wonders for the women of realself and make me heal.

Your shape will transform wonderfully into your wish pics. I can totally see it!
thank you im just a little nervous because i do not know if there are any pills im suppose to take before the surgery
Congrats!!! I am scheduled with Dr. C on 3/4. Looking for a later date. Let me know if you are interested.
WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sahring your journey with us. Congrats on choosing your doctor and setting your date. It will be here before you know it!