2013 A New Me :-) - Mexico

Hello Real Self members I have been reading...

Hello Real Self members I have been reading several stories about brazilian butt lifts for a while and found them very interesting and decided that this is something I may want to do. I always had low esteem about my image and was constantly picked on by my family about my weight. Recently after I meet my boyfriend I went from 175 to 205. I have been working out alot recently though and hope to get down to 175. I also looked in to a plastic surgeon named Dr. Campos. I seen his work and fell in love with his artistry. He has done wonders for the women of Real self and make me heal.

After all the research I have done on him I made a decision to have a bbl done on March 22 2013. He gave me a quote for 4425 and as soon as I got my quote I headed straight to Walmart and Target to buy stuff for my trip and packed my bags as soon as I got home.

Now I am playing the waiting game but I am so excited and waiting to file for my income taxes to pay for my plane ticket. Anyone has any advice or questions feel free to comment! :-)

Your shape will transform wonderfully into your wish pics. I can totally see it!
thank you im just a little nervous because i do not know if there are any pills im suppose to take before the surgery
Congrats!!! I am scheduled with Dr. C on 3/4. Looking for a later date. Let me know if you are interested.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

After a few months of research I decided to look into a plastic surgeon named Dr. Campos. I seen his work and fell in love with is artistry. He has done wonders for the women of realself and make me heal.